Reviews for Let Me Be The One
KATY chapter 6 . 1/17
PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS
Sittie Ayesha chapter 6 . 1/2
I wanted to read more I mean the continuation of this story because I really had much fun upon reading it... The story's great but still I would like the continuation of this (Chapter 7)
LittleRed22 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
This is great, please continue it.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I like how you depicted Harvey in this chapter but I find that there should be a more in-depth look into Donna. Don't stop writing
SecondCall chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
I just came to tell you I LOVE this fic. And also to ask (BEG) you to continue it! I come here every day to check if there is any new chapter! I love your idea and I like Harvey jealous too. But I don't like Donna being with that guy so fast (it's not like Harvey doesn't deserve it after what he did, but still...). And definitely I NEED them end together PLEASEEEE!
DonnaTheQueen chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I really like this story..but I would like to see Harvey pissed and throwing stuff. :P Please continue. :)
ldyg chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
can't wait to read another chapter! Hope Donna can explain what actually happened-although a jealous Harvey is kinda nice too!
Star of CCTV chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Oh love this story!
Cannot wait for more! Hope Harvey puts up more of a fight!
Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Whatever else you do with this fic, just make one thing absolute. They end up together. :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
I think the reason your not getting a lot of reviews- no offense- is because the story is kinda unrealistic in the way it's written. Not in relation to the show but just in relation to life.
Jellicle chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
This is too depressing. I need happy Harvey/Donna.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I don't merely like it. I love it! :D Poor Harvey. I could tell he'll have a hard time getting Donna back. This chapter is wonderful...and painful. LOL. Please make the pain go away soon.

And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a great one and may Sarah greet you on twitter today. xx
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Love this story. Thanks for sharing your talent. How about every year
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Another great chapter. Love pissed-off Mike! Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I had a rough day at work, and now I have my favorite couple breaks up-sad day. Oh, please post the next chapter where Harvey grows a conscious and pleads for Donna back. If he waits to long, someone else will marry her... (like a dashing Harvey clone-create a great challenger for Harvey to deal with) He may not be okay with Donna getting what she "deserves" (married) if he has to see it. Just thinking...You are a great writer...thanks for sharing.