Reviews for You're Mine
nshawol566 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
love it-ssu! :3
Liveforanime chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Please write more :) it was really good
fiddys chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I think I like KiKuro now; good job(:
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Wow, I like the idea of Kise being with Kuroko. This is so cute and Kise wasn't all that OOC, neither was Kuroko. You should do more fics like these...this was good. Thanks for sharing this one-shot. It was nicely written and the sexy bits made for an impressive lemon. It made my day. _
miki565 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
lol i feel a little scratch that very indecent reading this and yet i really enjoyed it. i kind of wanted to see what happened next. i usually ignore the rated m/k/blah signs and this is the result of it. Not that this'll be the last time...
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Kise/Kuroko needs more love! ;) they're my second favorite pairing in comparison to Kagami/Kuroko.
geminine chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
yOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE YAOI WRITER! xD
Seishirou Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Like so much! Write more of KiseKuro please? And could I have more love rounds? 1 round is too little.. Please make it more..
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS! KIKURO FOR THE WIN! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS FANFIC! (/)
ShayminPrima chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh.

I really like thi- SCREW THAT, I LOVE IT. D
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this pairing! It's adorable 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
please write more of kuroko no basket! its my favorite, and i have been looking everywhere to find one writing about them :) i just loved this one! so please make more of kuroko and kise, but alse of kagami and kuroko! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was a great story. Well written and I'm glad you stayed to true to Kise's character without making him annoying. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
i liked it! more please!
Ballad of Sinners chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
After this...I think I won't be able to see or read things about Vanilla Milkshakes without thinking about sex scenes with those two ;-; But I guess it doesn't matter x3 Your fics was kinda cute, I liked it c:
Greetings! nwn