Reviews for in my arms
Usually I'm not to fond of drables, but I love this!
Tartarun chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Drew does get a lot of hate, it is nice to read a fic that doesn't
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
scarily, eerily beautiful. really well written, and, gods, captured the essence of drew so perfectly.

kat xx
chocolat kisses chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Your writing is brilliant; like, brilliant. I love Drew, too. My friend thinks I'm crazy for liking her, because, you know, she's supposedly the "mean girl" and all, but I think Drew is awesome. :3 And I love, love, love this take on her.
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was brilliant... Absolutely amazing!
Riku chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved it! Drew is the queen of mean and he doesn't care who nows it!
BookNerd2918 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
AMAZING interpretation of Drew. I really like her character even if its messed up. This is so corrupt, but there is a sadness to it... Great freeverse. :D
honne chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wow, that was absolutely gorgeous! Drew was so /real/ here and oh my god the metaphors were fantastic. you captured her perfectly. I loved all the little verses in parentheses. c:
kissing flames chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Drew is awesome... I just wish that Riordan would expand on her and make her more realistic instead of the stereotypical high school mean girl. /sighs

Oh well. I hope she's in the next book... but I doubt it... why would Drew be there if there's little-miss-perfect-princess Piper. .

Ahem, excuse that. Awesome story.

- eris
mcfuz chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
WOW. That's all I have to say. This was amazing. I love reading and writing freeverse, and you've mastered the technique FABULOUSLY. And I have to admit, I think Drew is super amazing too. (:
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was really good. Drew is so complicated, but in a wonderful way.
Meepmeep123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Ahhhhh! I ADORE this! Drew is amazing!
I.Hope.You.Dance.7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Gay. Wonderful and gorgeous. I hats how shallow Drew comes off in the book(s). It bothers me to no end. This characterization? Lovely.

I saw that you said at the top it was Drew/Percy. I think not knowing may fit it better.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was good.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh, holy aphrodite...you did it again!
YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!