Reviews for The Winx Club Meets Harry Potter
StatetWolf chapter 8 . 3/19
Your story needs some serious work, letters at the start of sentences need to be capitalized, names need to be spell checked and capitalized, spoken sentences need to use the following "quotation marks" while thoughts need to use 'theses little things' while being italicized. Your story needs to be able to flow easier but with a way for the reader to tell when a scene/time change had happened instead of just hoping from one thing to another.

This line here should read: "He's back!" The Minister said, his voice filled with fear.
Note the name in this sentence is capitalized, and has the correct punctuation marks. Please fix your story and look to others or even some famous writers to draw inspiration from in order to enhance your own work
Dylan chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I think You had a awesome idea for the Winx Club To meet the boy who lived and his friends but what if you make a Winx Club And Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Please write a sequel
LilLinkGirl chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
hmmm, ok just a bit confused but I like it. Hope to see where your going with this though :)
Martin chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Can you add some quotation marks. I can barley read it Please?
Fandomhope chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I love it !
Jolene the Werewolf Queen chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
i have to say this story is AWESOME! but you really don't catch blooms character she's never acted like she was a threat...well not ALL the time. but still pretty good.
SakuraKoi chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
oh wow Harry
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Good shot Bloom!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Ugly Pink Toad is a supper Baka!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 3/10/2013