Reviews for Friendship
Diego Fan chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Oh my! The aniticipation!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
plot line
what if zorro fell asleep on tornardo after a long night and after he falls asleep tornardo takes him to victoria who happens to be with don Alejandro and the comendante at the time and the capitain can't find it in himself to arest a guy who was so tierd he fell asleep on a horse
i give full owner ship of the idea to you
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
sincerely, i was looking for a fic where the sergeant found out,but this is too good, i like it very much
IcyWaters chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Garcia dreaming of being governor is priceless. :-) The man has great aspirations! If only we all had such grand dreams in life. I should have known even a broken foot wouldn't stop the fox.

Thank you for the lovely story. I hope you will write more for Disney's Zorro.
IcyWaters chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Poor Diego. He's forced to really live the life of an idle scholar. For a time anyway, hehe. Oh, the horror! :-) Considering what he put Sergeant Garcia through, I find it a fitting punishment.

It also seems I jumped the gun in my previous review. You have added wonderful layers to Diego's injury and are treating the subject with a deft touch.

I love the insight into Garcia's behavior. There's much more to our big, old, teddy bear of a sergeant than he lets us see. I'm curious what he will ask Diego, so I'm off to the next chapter.
IcyWaters chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Hooray, Garcia standing up for his duty. The sword fight was hilarious. It would be fun to see that played out on the series. :-)

I also greatly enjoyed the scene with Bernardo and Garcia fishing together; or rather, Bernardo fishing and Garcia eating, hehe. Those two are always a joy playing off one another.

You do make me worried for Diego. Did you have to be so brutal to his foot? As this take place during the series, I'm not too worried, but the multiple breaks in his foot during that time period would have been a severe injury. I'm glad you set a realistic healing time and didn't gloss over the seriousness of the injury, as a lesser author might.
Little Bones chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Nice story.
It was a pleasure to read it.
It's a nice friendship between Don Diego and Sergeant Garcia.
Well done.
jkl88 chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
A nice conclusion. I liked how Diego was able to pull off an appearance as Zorro...even with a sore foot.
LaCorelli chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
I wasn't really expecting that question either, but it was a good one. I'm still not sure if Garcia really does or doesn't suspect. He was never quite as dim as he acted, but acting like an idiot did help him manage to not carry out or delay some bad orders, which I liked you having him acknowledge. I also liked how Zorro dealt with the magistrado. And I liked that it ended with them in the tavern where they spend most of their time together. All in all an enjoyable story. I look forward to your next ones.
D chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Fascinating premise! Love this story so far - you do a great job giving insight into Diego and Garcia's friendship - and putting our hero in interesting, though uncomfortable, situations. :-)
Teri chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
I wonder what he will ask. I would like to think he figured it out, but he had a point that Zorro doesn't always treat him as nice as a friend should. Thank you for the update!
jkl88 chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
What a place to stop. I can just imagine all sorts of questions Garcia would ask Diego. I just hope that he isn't going to ask if Diego is Zorro!
LaCorelli chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I liked how perceptive and self-aware Garcia was. Also, Diego's impatience and boredom and Bernardo's finally giving up trying to come up with something were good too. I look forward to the next chapter.
jkl88 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Nice chapter. I sprained my ankle on Wednesday and have a new appreciation of the pain and awkwardness that have been plaguing Zorro. Now, I wonder how you're going to explain to Garcia and the rest of the interested parties that both Zorro and Diego have the same injury. I look forward to the next chapter.
LaCorelli chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I liked how Bernardo distracted Garcia long enough for Zorro to escape. I do wonder if Diego's broken foot at the same time Zorro was injured will make trouble for him beyond making Alejandro suspicious. I thought Diego's dream was interesting.