Reviews for Seas
cool, I loved
CaliforniaRoll chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
... Wow. It's really good. You have to continue! Please- I'll be waiting
MusicAnimeLuvr chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is so cool! You should really continue!
tomharrywicked chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I cant beleave only 11 commented this story ...
I loved too bad there was only a prologue .you should add some chaps
my advise is to make kyuubi a wicked captain and naruto a beautiful siren singer and sasuke shold acompany him to the surface...blahblah
I love your story either finished or not i at least have imagined it in my head and already gave an ending! Xo xo xo
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I hope there's more I love this idea!
NoXVZhuusox chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Mermaid? Don't you mean Mermen?
Amyethious chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Please continue
JustAnotherFan chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow, I am really loving this story :) great job, I hope to see it be continued soon!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I finally read this story! It is really interesting, as expected from you. I love your pairing of choice, or the would be pairing any way... I hope I would have to wait long for the next chapter. With lot and lot of love.
itachisgurl93 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ohhhh..interesting! Hope u update soon!
DDAA chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This sounds awesome, can't wait for the next bit :)
PuppetMaster55 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Well, this is certainly amusing. I can see Naruto swimming up to the surface, acting all macho-tough and trying to pick a fight with Kurama, while Kurama's just completely ignoring him (by thinking Naruto's a fish-induced hallucination?) in favor of food.

Also, I like that you chose not to have Minato there, as his presence would have brought up eerie 'the Little Mermaid' vibes. Although that does present a strange idea in and of itself, since Naruto not having his voice when he's all about being heard... oh, darn it; now I want to see Naruto have laryngitis (or similarly be without his voice), with Kurama caring after him. Darn plot bunnies...
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Man, I know Sasuke can be an ass and hurtful, but that was downright cruel! Kurama's crew certainly sounds like fun, though. Can't wait to see how they all meet up!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Eh, I think it's intriguing. Naruto's so cute... Such a naive merman. In his haste to become hokage, it's like he doesn't care about the danger he causes to his pod by exposing himself so often. Kurama's a funny chap, but at least he's intelligent. I wonder how long he's been a captain?
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love this chapter! There is another fic were Kurama is a pirate and Naruto get trapped in his crew after Dei-Dei get him out of Sasuke's ship and all that stuff, it hot as hell and awesome to read! Since I think it combine the Pirate of the Caribbeans and Naruto, so yeah it was awesome, and this story is awesome too! I can't wait to read more of this little masterpiece, and yay! Crew of the Nine Bijuu! This is gonna be awesome as fuck! and I bet the one who kill Minato was either:
A)Orochimaru & Kabuto
B)Obito/Tobi or Madara
C)Pain
Either way if they are or not, I love this chapter and can't wait to see more of it.