Reviews for Necessary Roughness: Seen Through Nico's Eyes
magicbanana123 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
like the story good job!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is a great start! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with next!
Icky Boodles chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
An interesting and intriguing start, a tad clinical in nature but not in a negative sense as much as sterilty. Looking forward to how you steer and navigate through the highway's of Nico's mind, xoxo
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this first chapter gives me hope that the story will be a great one! I love Nicos pov already. I see lots of potential tallent in your writing skills. I love it when I come across a new story from somebody I haven't read from before and notice their writing doesn't sound when read to be poorly written and ooc wording wise and character wise. I am impressed so far. And since you are keeping to the tv show through Nicos eyes. I will probably find myself even more impressed as I read on. Hope to see lots more here!
Scorpio Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love this idea for a fan fiction series. And, most importantly it will hold all of us Dani Nico fans over until the January season begins. Instead of re-runs on tv we will have your wonderful stories. I love the Nico POV and I am anxiously awaiting more and more and more POVs to come. Thanks!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oooh, I would LOVE to read entire series forom Nico's POV.
And the way you started it here - him being hopeful regarding a potential, fellow fixer - *thumbs up*.