Reviews for Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 7/14
I absolutely love your sense of humor. The funny thing is I just heard about this myth a week ago and then I find this wonderful story.
AvengerFan chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh. My. God. Ur stories are too good. Write more please. It made my day. Also, can u somehow have the avengers find out about this? Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
please let Tony find out about this somehow. please.
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Aw yis I loved this just as much as I love everything you have written!
It was hilarious and I thank you.
Just imagine the an equivalent to a sixteen year old Loki having children!
I love your characterisations and that argue net with Freyja was perfect.
Hekka chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
In fact, according to the movie MjŠ¾lnir could not be raised anybody except Thor after Odin put a spell on it. Consequently before, it could be stolen.
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
*is laughing too hard
to leave a proper review*
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That's fantastic. Every bit of this is fantastic. I also love the idea that, with Loki's illusion abilities, he could have made Thor look like a girl, no problem. My favorite part might be that ending, with Thor, warrior Princess of Asgard!
Naleky chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This. Story. Is. AWESOME! And hilarious. And I still can't stop laughing. Especially after the "Princess of Asgard" speech. Thor probably never saw that one coming. :-D
And yay, I finally got a movie reference in a story! Preparing to run away indeed. And I'm sure Thor is perfectly secure to walk like that. Loki is, at least. ;)
Great job, I had a lot of fun reading the story.
awesome loki fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
OMG! I literally didn't stop laughing all the way through reading that, please will you write the myth about Loki giving birth to Sleipnir? This was extremely well written and I hope to read many more like it! ;)
xXawesome loki fanXx
Lialioya chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I'm actually so glad you made this story! My day is made! XD you did really well in making this, and also showing the character's personalities! I'd love to read more from you! :D
ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
oh, this is hilarious! I LOVED IT!
"I said, congratulations. You are to be married next week! Isn't that lovely? I love weddings! Drinks all around!" (I started laughing at this part, and I didn't stop. The ending was also brilliant!

"a warrior of whom I am truly proud, willing to travel to hostile lands and risk their life for the protection of our noble realm. My beautiful daughter, the Princess of Asgard - Thor."

There's another story that takes this myth and retells it that is also very good: s/7003332/1/The-Plan

Anyway, I really really loved this story. I wouldn't have guessed it's the first thing you've ever written.
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
"I love weddings! Drinks all around!" Lol XD Jack Sparrow!
Ghost Rider of the Aragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Holy crap! This was epically hilarious. Nice work getting the Jack Sparrow quote in there! (I wonder if any of the other readers caught it?)
This has got to be the funniest thing I've read today. Love the mentions of Sleipnir and Hel too...
black mage wannabe chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was a great adaptation of the Norse myth! I was literally laughing out loud at a lot of parts. In particular I really loved Loki. He was so snarky and fun. Once again great job!