Reviews for A Thief's Debt
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Wonderful story! Arigato!
Kyoko chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Oh my god, you broke my heart! I'm a good way, it was so well written!
Nami probably racks up everyone's debts just to keep them close. And this is such a good story detailing this.
My only question, the beri Nami found along with the note, they were from Luffy right? And that's the reason why Zoro is in debt to him?
Regardless this was a brilliant fanfiction, great job!
A-n-i-m-e-i-s-l-i-f-e-1-2-3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Stop it, you stop it right now with your goddamn feels and OH DEAR GOD, why is it raining on my FACE?!
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Why did you bring the waterworks? jk, it's a wonderful story!
Kokotaru chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
No matter how many times I read this I cry everytime
irezel chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
wow, i don't need sadness. why did you do this to me? fuuuuuuuck, anyway. this was really good, and well done. :)
I-Write-Terrible-Stories chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is now my second time reading this fic (even though the first time was a long time ago) and I can't help but cry when I do, solely because THIS is how I imagine One Piece ending. Everyone will go there separate ways and be their own people. Someone on the crew will die a horrible death. It will just be hella sad.

In any case, though, this is beautifully written. Kudos to you!
Raiha Laf Qyaza chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
The thought of the crew of Strawhat pirate walking on their own path to fullfil their own dreams is one thing I prefer not to think about. Eventually I know it was going to happen, but they just fit together so well that it hurts. Great job! I like this story, you're amazing!

Love,
Raiha
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ah... this is so sad. I should be in bed going to sleep, but now I'm filled with so many emotions and heartaches...

I'm surprised they all left though - but at the same time not. They all have dreams and many of them can't be completed while with Luffy. I guess I just assumed they'd always be together.

But then you had to end it that way... (though I'm still not sure who it was that left the note on the coin? And what it had to do with the debt to the captain because I didn't think he wanted Zoro to go either?)
chanjoinspirit chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This story is really touching, esp the part about the free health insurance. Really sweet and thoughtful of Chopper to do that. In the end only Nami and Luffy are left on Sunny... wonder how they are gonna sail the ship now..
anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I couldn't help but review. God. The FEELS this gives me... :)) Actually this didn't feel so OOC to me; it's kind of how I imagined them all mature and stuff after going through a lot of harsh things to gain One Piece, you know?
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I'm going to cry when they separate on the show! I don't think I can handle it right now tho! :')
Bisepadi chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I'm a dude, and yet I cried. Is that weird?
Sarcasticles chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I generally don't like depressing One Piece stories, because that's not what One Piece is about, but I am foced to make an acception for this little fic.

So yeah, looooved it. I have never thought about Nami's debt like that, and it seems perfectly plausible to me.

Also, the Straw Hat's splitting up would be the saddest thing ever. Some of them would write to one another, but that isn't in some of their natures. Maybe they could have reunion parties, lol.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Deactivated-AxC chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So... Beautiful... *sobsobsobsob* I shall proceed to fly over the rainbow of feels and NEVER RETURNNNNN!

(Honestly though, I love stories like this! Don't worry about oocness, there wasn't any. And I was realy close to crying at the end. Good job!)