Reviews for The Other Half
Celestail Spirit chapter 15 . 3/19
i loved this story! it's even better when you listen to the music from the game while reading it. i can't tell u how epic it wasdurring the final battle! this was just amazing!
PikaQuote chapter 15 . 2/17
Dude, this was so awesome that this deserves a sequel. This is one of the best fanfictons I have ever read.
Dalailthis chapter 15 . 2/17
I LOVE this story. Great storytelling on your part and was Definitely worth the read.
MD chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
You truely are a great author, this deserved WAY more reveiws :D

P.S. Cute! Luv QuoteXCurly
JetPlyr505 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Nice work you're doing there, bud. I really like what you write and I think it is awesome. Keep on going!

JP505
Quote chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Ah, I remember this happening. Thank god I saved her. 3
Sami Danohk chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm glad to see a story where Quote gets Curly out of there. I mean, why didn't he do that in the game? It would've made a lot more sense.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Sweet, new chapters!
Random-StoryKeeper chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, nice first chapter! At the Living Waterway (in the game), there is a notebook in a house that says that the robots shut down if they are exposed underwater for too long. This is so they can prevent short-circuiting. Not sure if robots have lungs, or if they feel the need for air when they are submerged.

Some things to improve this chapter would be to fix up some of the spelling errors. There was only maybe one or two - one was a point where "you're" was used in the place of "your" - but other than that, all of Quote's thoughts felt dead-on believable.
Lunara the Ara chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Omg noooo! Curly, wai u do that? D:

Heh, anyway, brilliant chapter as always. :D I sent you the next chapter of our story in case you didn't know. It's your turn to write!
Kysymysmerkki chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This was somehow so touching! I can't understand why haven't I noticed this fic before now...
Great job!
The Almighty Mr. L chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Eet ees so nice...the robots, they ees so beautiful.
Lunara the Ara chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Wow, this is very good! :D
Starfish chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I found about two grammar errors, but otherwise, this is great!
I have to play the game all over again today because I just realized a few days ago that I needed the tow rope to save her. I'm looking forward to this story!
Lunara the Ara chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Extremely well written. WE MUST WRITE A COLLAB FIC SOME TIIIIME!