Reviews for Lies, or maybe Truth
temarcia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh, Gods - that fic was so good! Than you for creating it! 3 It was a pleasure to read.
TsukinArchangel chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
oh god wait HOLY SHIT... WAIIITT *I totally saw that siren scene u talked about in ur other fic... which i love btw GENIUS* But wait... Richard... And Robb... Wait... Same.. Dude.. HOLY SHIT! THAT'S WHY U SAID THAT! JUST OMG I'M BLOWN... I ALREADY THOUGHT THE DUDE WAS SEXY BUT THAT JUST MADE ALL MY DIRTY DREAMS MORE PLAUSIBLE! LOL

ANYWY loved this too just so cute D; but bittersweet. Do you think you'll ever do a multichapter of this pairing :o
cindymc14 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Just finished this and I want to go back and read it again. This is so ... smart. Perfectly executed in my opinion. I do love fan fiction that is loyal to the characters, and although this is a plot departure for sure, the characters are spot on. I am in a state of true unadulterated fan fiction bliss right now. More please?
AJ chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Gods, you're good. I love the way you built the tension. I searched this pairing on a whim, because, as you said, it seemed plausible...and anyway, I'm so glad I did. This is too well written to just be crack. But it's also really good crack. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I liked this alot, you are a good writer and because of this reason I request another GoT fic, one were Drogo picked Visereys instead of his sister. Pleeease pretty please _
Empress of Fools chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Second time round and i still love this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Please you have to write more Robb/Theon! This was so good and awesome! Please write more, a sequal or seperate story but you HAVE to write more!
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Good! And let's all be happy the tv series opened it to fanfiction (G.R.R. Martin had forbidden them!). Really plausible I must say, for all you said it started crackish
amanhasnoname chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved it! Especially Robb"s awkwardness at the beginning and that hen-thing... (Not implied? Depends on the individual point of view, I suppose, at least when it comes to the show.) However, I've read many Throbb-fics, but yours was one of the most delightful! Plus: Most erotic archery-scene ever!
Mo chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
That was so hot! I'm still steaming.
I quite like you writing style. And I love how you wrote Theon and his confusing thoughts because of his crush on Robb. Well, he really has a thing for redheads, has he.
Would like to read more Winterfell-Slash from you. What about Robb/Jon? Or Jon/Theon? Or lets get really filthy: Ned/Theon.
Anyway, I would like to see, what you would make of these.

Bye
Mo
Jess chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Please please please write more! This was amazing,my heart was racing the whole time! Omg I love it :D

Please wrote more, ur amazing3!
3cars chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Mmmm. Definite nosebleed.
Also, loving the snark from Theon. Although he was definintely buggered like a common wench ;)

Onwards with more GoT fanfics!
Elantrian chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Well after reading this I might just venture into the GoT universe now. XD
MissBee chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Holy mother of dragons! That was hot! Maybe you could do one with Theon on top? Maybe after Robb is made King in the North and gets a bit full of himself, Theon decides to remind him he's just a boy after all? :P