Reviews for Snow White and Rose Red
Danazia Gray chapter 7 . 5/7
I truly like this story a lot more than ever and it made me wish this already officially happened in canon movie Snow White and The Huntsman.
LittleRose112 chapter 7 . 4/6
This almost made me cry, it was so beautiful especially the ending :)
awesome pichu chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
It seems that concludes our story of Snow White and Rose Red who stuck by each other and continued to keep their bond as family alive. The evil in their time had tried to stop them but could not succeed. Even during the time of loss they eventually found love and continued to keep it with them.
Hope chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Oh my god, sweetheart, this was so beautiful. You have a true talent and the end is absolutely amazing. Gus truly was a hero and when I tell my siblings and the foster children I always include Rose Red.
PureHeartsLie chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I thought I was like the only one that knew of Rose Red, I've always loved the Grimm Brothers tales.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Always liked story of Rose Red and Snow White. I luv the SW&Huntsman movie, putting them together was cute!
Stinker126 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
I really liked Rose Red and Eric together and the happy ending :)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
loved it
AcaciaDawn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
OMG, great!
Purp1eLady chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
That was so good! I started crying because it was over! I LOVED IT! :'D
Alice Williams chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
AWWWWW! I LOOOOOOVE IT! The ending pulled at my heartstrings and only a truly talented writer can acoplish that. Well done.

- Alice 3
SingingTillImPurpleInTheFace7 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
One of the best fanfiction stories ever told. Keep up the good work. You are truly talented.
NataliaRoma97 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
This is awesome. I love the idea of it. well done!
VintageLittleLiar chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Aww that was so good, and i love the ending paragraph :D
Alya Kihaku chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
I always loved the idea of Rose Red. If you look through some of the older stories of Snow White there is actually a mentioning of Rose Red, which you probably already know about seeing as you wrote a story about it. Anyways, I loved it!