Reviews for The Realist and the Inventor
DentedAluminum chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
Oh maaan. That's some good SHIZZLE right here. I really hope you update this story because it's great.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I really like the story so far. I like how Italy is smart but eccentric, I don't like when he's portrayed as stupid and useless or too girly because even if he's weak and coward as a warrior, he's still a genius and versatil artist. (To me artistic talents are a kind of inteligence. Plus he's suffered many losses of beloved ones, and he's still a happy person, which means he has a strong spirit.) I like how Ludwig is gradually getting attached to Feliciano, as he knows him. And I also love distopias, this story remind me of Fahrenheit 451 (Guy Montag, the fireman, is Ludwig and Clarisse is Feli) and to 1984 (two of my favorites science-fiction books, and I've read a lot of those). PS: the cat is super cute. I hope she will be fine.
Jay Q chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
oh my god no you can't just do this and leave us at such a cliffhanger! You have no idea how sad i am that you haven't updated this story in so long. I really really really REALLY wanna read the rest of this story. Please continue it?
Jay Q chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean...

idk why but i just though of "in fair verona where we lay our scene" for this chapter. For we have just set the characters in a more firm meeting of each other and so the story progresses and their relationship is just at its beginnings.
Jay Q chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Dun dun dUUUNNNN
and so the adventure continues and questions are formed
Jay Q chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Aw family love. You just gotta love the love.
Jay Q chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Omg this is such an amazing concept and I'm really getting enamored with this AU. Sadly I see that this story isn't finished yet and you have no idea how sad that makes me like omg I hope you haven't left it in a huge cliffhanger
MochiofDoom chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
This story's really good! I like the setting of it, and the way the plot develops at just the right pace really draws you in. Keep on at it!
Bluemist45 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This sounds great! Hopefully it will continue
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Hi!
I really like this story so far!
It is very well written, I love the idea and it just is great!
Are you going to update it? I hope you will, it would be sad if you will not...
Well then, will wait for the possible next chapter!
Skyerider chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
I've never read anything like it and I'm very interested in this story. I don't know if it's still alive as the next chapter hasn't come out in like 4 months. I'll follow the story just in case though
Xou chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I don't usually review but your story was awesome! Good GerIta is hard to find thoses days and I was really happy when I found this story because it is just so perfect! It remains me a bit of ''Auf wiedersen, sweethearth'' from George de Valluer, whith the impossible love between a revolutioner and an officer... Oh gott, I love this!
So just to inform you... This was my first steampunk story. I didn't know the style before this, of course I heard about it and I had read a few of Jules Verne book, but yeah I didn't really know what to expect. And I was not disappointed at all, it's a really cool Au, I've fallen in love with this universe! I want to read more steampunk stories because of how great it is! You just very well presented it, so how could I resist? It's simple and tragic love story in a universe where machine is the heart of all things (well, at least, it's better than money...)
and how this love will survive in a midle of a revolution! I know it's a short review, but good luck with the story, update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I KNOW THIS FIC IS GOING TO HURT ME? BUT IT'S SO GOOD? AND STEAMPUNK. Internal conflict.
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
poor feli! whats gonna happen to ludwig and him?!
nessamasteroftheflight chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Eliza was cool, thanks for including her.
The interaction between Feli and Luddy was really cute but with this revolution looming, I wonder how long their friendship can last?
Update soon, please. Bye!