Reviews for Shark in the Leaf
Rebmul chapter 11 . 7/26
id love to see narcissi added to haru's harem
A Death Trooper chapter 1 . 7/13
To nalini-singh175. While you may not like it, for others it is now spoiled with your review. Also, please correct your review, because there are tons of grammar faults.
hnh058513 chapter 10 . 7/12
So the giant glowing swords of doom are scorch release swords
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 2 . 6/24
I don't know why so many writers of fanfiction like this way of writing. They almost always have great story ideas and the bones are good. but its just the way they write the story thats starting to drive me bats.
Its as though a hypo narrator on crack was trying to read out a bunch of facts. You get the gist of the idea but there are always important scenes missing because the entire story is just being summarised. You cant become fond of a character if all the personal development was summarised quickly or missed by entirely, because of someone decided it was okay to just fast forward 3 years into the future.
And i swear the Braggingim so good im obviously Kage level since i can do this, This, AND THIS!"
Or the Listing "Mr learnt this, said this, did this, heard this, looks like this, dressed like thisalong with the stupid "Flashbacks" and whatever you could call these statementsIt didn't hurt that" has in fact drove me insane to the point that im going to copy this rant and post it again when ever i come across another story like this. i swear im not trying to be mean, you people just need a slap behind the head.
as i said good idea crappy delivery.
Aeroza chapter 12 . 6/11
We need more chapters STDA, the viewers have spoken. Hehe
isis424 chapter 12 . 6/11
LOVE MORE!
kurolothgarian chapter 12 . 6/9
aaaawwwww.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 6/4
*insert evil cackle here* I love this, continue?
reptoholic chapter 12 . 6/1
Great story
reptoholic chapter 11 . 6/1
LOL
reptoholic chapter 10 . 6/1
hell yeah
reptoholic chapter 9 . 6/1
HELL YES! too bad he isn't a megaladon
reptoholic chapter 8 . 6/1
yesssss
reptoholic chapter 7 . 6/1
let him have both!
reptoholic chapter 6 . 6/1
bahahahahahahah that is funny!
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »