Reviews for Shark in the Leaf
Wishfull-star chapter 12 . 3/2
lol that was awesome way to go naruto:)
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 12 . 2/11
You know, I was reading Quirks recently. Came across this in the archive, got to the end and went to the top to hit follow - and promptly spewed the cup of water I was drinking because it was also written by you. XD Great story, please continue.
Pointer3109 chapter 12 . 2/4
Looking at the post and update dates it appears this story will not be continued. Which is a pity because its hilarious.

Enjoyed it.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 1/29
So far I'm not much a fan of the 'Harry Potter verse' part, but I love the 'Naruto verse' part. :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 1/29
"I-set-your-house-on-fire no jutsu" is perhaps the greatest thing since sliced bread! :D
Shirley chapter 12 . 1/28
Was kinda hoping for his animal form to be megaladon or at least the biju form
Mississippi Dragon chapter 12 . 1/22
Please tell me there's going to be an update soon... i'm loving the randomness and hilarity of this X3
dragonlily22 chapter 12 . 1/20
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, SOON! PLEASE! I BEG of you! Thank you!
Sailor yuriko chapter 12 . 1/11
Please write another chapter arigato
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
"Anko and Gaara are GODS. You must submit!"

Anko is the second best character, so yeah. Gaara is probably in 7th or so? (Jiraiya, Anko,Tsunade,Tenten,Kankuro,Kakashi, Gaara.) Yeah, 7th.
dwl3950 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
pls try to finish this story and some of your other one after your done with the supernatural and harry potter crossovers
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Damn...I can't believe this fic hasn't been updated in so long. It was awesome. The Harry/Haru character you developed was a perfect blend of badass, humor, and bat shit crazy. Now that they were finally at Hogwarts, I really wanted to see Haru screw with everyone in the Wizarding world. It would have also been nice to have him take out all his money from Gringotts and screw them even more. Hopefully one day you will have the time to come back and continue this highly entertaining story. Great job, and I hope we get another update soon.
Beathprincess23 chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
This is a good story why have you not update it since last year ?
killer4853 chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
update
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014