Reviews for Ethan's Jacket
doodlebug0218 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
it is too short! I need more! since season 3 hasn't stared and wont start for a wile need something to remember all the goofyness and romance and awesomeness
LEE chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I LIKE THE STORY BUT YOUR STORYS NEED TO TO HAVE MORE CHAPTERS NOT JUST 1
lola chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
an idea
he (ethan)pushed her(sarah)out of the way of a m
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my god. This is flawless. I love how it's so in character for being around that time in the show. You can sense the little of the UST between Ethan and Sarah. Them maybe each wanting something more but not going so far as to admit it too each other.

I loved the following parts most.

"Here," Ethan said. Then he put his jean jacket around me. I turned to see him with a shy smile and he was blushing. "Ethan I can't take your jacket, your probably colder than me."

and

"I was looking in my closet for a jacket that matched my outfit but I found none. Yeah I have a lot of jackets but I didn't feel like wearing one of them. I kept looking when I found Ethan's jacket. The one he let me borrow last week. I took it out and smelled it. Even if its been in my closet for a week it still smelled like him. I decided to wear it and give it to him today. It went with my outfit but it was a little too big for me."

and

"I got to school and saw Ethan at his locker. "Hey, Ethan" I said when I reached him. He turned around and smiled. "Hey, Sarah. What's up?" "Nothing, just wanted to return your jacket" He looked confused at first but then smiled when he saw me wearing it. "Oh, uh, thanks Sarah. I forgot about that." he said. I took it off and was about to give it to him when I thought of something. "On second thought, do you mind if I keep it a while longer? I'm still kinda cold." He smiled and blushed. "Sure. Keep it as long as you like, Sarah."

Just so perfect and adorable.
winterwinter chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
jlevi chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really liked this
Bree525 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Aww, so cute!

I loved this, it was funny how Sarah still wanted to keep it. ( When she wasn't even cold.)

Nice job!