Reviews for Possible
notsing chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Not a bad chapter, but, well, someone from a foreign country (even Canada) cannot just up and join the FBI. Also, people in the last stages of cancer usually are pretty weak, and don't look too terrific (I've lost several family members to cancer). But I'll go along with this. Nce scene between the brothers.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
It's P vs. NP, not N vs. NP. And this is a little puzzling...cancer isn't a generic thing - there are literaly thousands of types of cancer, all different, with different treatments. What kind does Don have?
notsing chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Awww, sweet. But you never tell what kind of cancer either one had. I had an aunt who died within two months of discovering she had overian cancer. But my brother (yes, brother) had breast cancer. He had the tumor removed, and everything looks good for him. He's expected to have a normal life. What you have and how quick it's found make a difference.
Starfishyeti chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This story's okay, but it could be so much better if you fleshed it out a bit more. It's really bare bones and sounds more like a resumé than a whole story. We don't know what the characters are feeling so the tension of the situation is lost to the reader. A few descriptive passages wouldn't go amiss. As a reader we can't see what's happening so it's up to the author to create the 'image' for us.
A beta reader might help with the little errors that are peppered through it. For example don't forget the comma when a speaker says a name when talking to that person, "He's fat Charlie" is very different to "He's fat, Charlie." And by 'ETM' do you mean 'EMT'?
It certainly has potential and I urge you to keep writing.
notsing chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh no, not cancer! At least I hope this story is about Don, and not Charlie. There's another story that has Don getting cancer, and instead of everyone worrying about Don, everyone is running around worrying about how Charlie is going to handle it. (Yeah, I don't get it either.) Anyway, interesting new characters, and this story looks promising. Thanks for posting.