Reviews for EO Challenge: Let's Dance
Edina Clouds chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
what an image - and where in the hell did he get those freakin' tights from?
4N6-GRL chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
As a dancer, I found great joy in imagining Dean in tights, a leotard, and pointe shoes. It would sure make for an interesting class!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I would have LOVED to see Dean dancing in the toe shoes!
SparklyLalala chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Disturbing? Damn right they were disturbed...disturbed that they are don't look as hot in tights as Dean does. Disturbed...more like disturbed imagining what they would do to him :D...
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
"but of all of them, I would imagine the last way Dean would want to be remembered would be arabesquing his way into eternity down a busy main street." and now I am in hysterics... www dot youtube dot com/watch?vvoxRHy6eYQM
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Dean...tutu...dean in a tutu...dean in a tight leotard and tutu...LMAO ROF
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
hahahaha...OMFG, I think I just broke something from laughing so hard. This was absolutely hilarious and the mental image is quite something.
I loved this and thought it was just awesome!
GaelicAngel chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I can imagine Dean with those slippers on and it is hilarious to say the least. Dying by hellhound or dancing yourself to death, hell I thing I would take the hounds.
HEHEHE... poor Dean, hope Sam gets some blackmail photos first.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ah nothing good can ever come of that one, I am thinking Dean is in a little trouble here and I can't wait to see how Sam gets them outa this one.
Loved it as always and I am of to read the next part.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Okay, now that's definitely gonna stay with me!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Oh great, now I've got THAT picture stuck in my head!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh no! Can't wait to turn to chapter two!
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
ROTFL! I love it! Poor Sam having to deal with a dancing Dean in tights! You should do one from Dean's POV, lol!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
LMAO I laughed out loud at this! Dean's very clever and I imagine it wasn't too difficult for him to find some tights, especially if the shoes were guiding him. LMAO

Very cute. :)
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
WUAAH :-) Oh God, sometimes I think you hate the poor man, how could you do this to him? No, don't answer, loved it anyway. Got my monday started with a smile. So you HAVE been busy this weekend - thumbs up!

xx Kate