Reviews for Survival Of The Fittest
CaliLatet chapter 3 . 8/4
Update please! This is really good, the best DMWL fanfic on this site.
CaliLatet chapter 3 . 7/31
Update soon, please! This is amazing
Pokemon Trainer White chapter 8 . 3/25
I hope you'll continue to write more...especially more Toto POV! Among the characters of DW, I believe he should be given more credit! Like, being forced to be the vessel of the villain when all he wants is to be with his "onee-chan" that he apparently fell in love with. He doesn't even get to have a happy ending and it's just so sad... He reminds me a lot of Gaara tho
Pokemon Trainer White chapter 8 . 3/25
I admire your dedication in writing this fjc
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Looking perfect so far. Thanks for updating and rewriting. A good plot, you're a legend. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
You should do Shiro's POV!
draco2 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
draco2 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
draco2 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Sooooo sad! :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I think you're doing a very good job with the story and should do whatever you want with it for the ending. But I would really like a someone to do a story about the deadman and their lives after chapter 58, there is still alot that can be done with that.
ClassyClouds chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Awesome work as always! Hmm.. I guess it would be pointless trying to go to the current part of the manga- It would be a repeat. But I got an idea for you. How about writing a character past POV? Like during the time when they were still imprisoned in DW, and the perfect candidate for that one would be mockingbird since we still don't know much about him. Plus, I'd like to see how you portray his character. Anyways, keep up the good work!
AnimeMaster24 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
You're still doing a marvelous job with this story. Short as the chapters are, they are well written and true to the characters as they have been portrayed by the author. I'm surprised Minatsuki didn't mention Ganta during her part, since she seems to think rather highly of him in the manga (despite acting otherwise and refusing to admit it).
Candystorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Amazing work as always! Please continue with your stories- I can't wait for the next chapter xD