Reviews for Survival Of The Fittest
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
You should do Shiro's POV!
draco2 chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
draco2 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
draco2 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Sooooo sad! :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I think you're doing a very good job with the story and should do whatever you want with it for the ending. But I would really like a someone to do a story about the deadman and their lives after chapter 58, there is still alot that can be done with that.
ClassyClouds chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Awesome work as always! Hmm.. I guess it would be pointless trying to go to the current part of the manga- It would be a repeat. But I got an idea for you. How about writing a character past POV? Like during the time when they were still imprisoned in DW, and the perfect candidate for that one would be mockingbird since we still don't know much about him. Plus, I'd like to see how you portray his character. Anyways, keep up the good work!
AnimeMaster24 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
You're still doing a marvelous job with this story. Short as the chapters are, they are well written and true to the characters as they have been portrayed by the author. I'm surprised Minatsuki didn't mention Ganta during her part, since she seems to think rather highly of him in the manga (despite acting otherwise and refusing to admit it).
Candystorm chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Amazing work as always! Please continue with your stories- I can't wait for the next chapter xD
jellyfishfields chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Awesome:)
ThatGamerBoy chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Hello there! Good to see you again in the website.

First of all, it's okay if you didn't have enough free time to take care of your stories. Although, you've said before that time doesn't matter when writing an story, right? So, your readers should be patient with you.

Well, I'm amazed that you still keep that deep narration, also the PoV's of the characters are in a great development. But, honestly, I have a feeling like the story is going kind of slow. Just saying. And according to your "A/N", do you had some difficult writing this chapter?

Don't worry, I'll be looking forward to this story and keep supporting you. Maybe I'm rushing to conclusions very early, I dunno.

ThatGamerBoy.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Hmmm, trouble in paradise for everyone. I have to admit, Karako was one of the few people in Deadman Wonderland that actually seemed like a nice person. Seems like the story is winding down at this point, but you did a pretty good job portraying the characters in their idle time. Since the manga seems to be almost finished, I'm betting you could continue showing more of their "normal" lives later on by setting some chapters post-ending.

Until next time, good luck!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Finally an update! I've been waiting since January lol. Please continue with your stories and write whatever you feel like cause I'm always interested in your ideas. Btw I don't blame you for the lack of comments and please don't be discourage by it. It's just that DW doesn't have that many fandom like it should it be.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Amazing! Your story does a great job of portraying the DW caste outside deadman wonderland itself. It's also thankfully OC Free! ( unlike half the story's on this archive )