Reviews for Because of a War
alena ares chapter 3 . 5/14
nice one please update soon
athenares chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Ahhh I haven't read this in ages ! Damn it never gets old :D It's getting way interesting and you've pictured Ares perfectly: his behavior and his 'drinking away like there's no tomorrow'. I love that line. I love the brawl and I love the part when he slaps Aphrodite. That was so original. :P I wish they could turn this into a movie or something. 3

Go Athens ! Show Leonidas what ya got ! Haha ! Continue :)

*aa
Hannah chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Love your story. Please update soon
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I must say this is interesting, the begining was very fast but the next chapter slowed it down, emotion, fighting and a cliff hanger to boot very nice, I like apollo coming to athena's aid even if ares beats him
SAlly chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
update soon please!
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This story is awesome!
Mikitara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I'm sorry, I just can't get past the first few paragraphs bc the plot is so rush like whaaaaat Dx

Athena seems way out of character...

I can't accept that they randomly love each other, there was no character development, no history _
Athenian Rose of War chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
AUTHOR'S NOTE- Motivation has shapes. Motivation is what convinced me to finish the 3rd chapted. What motivated me? It was a single review that motivated me. So go ahead and thank Abby3Jinx for reviewing because it's her review that convinced me. At least try to get me up to 22 reviews. I keep my promises on reviews. Do I have to repeat my Athenian Rose of War poem? If you don't know what that is, then check the reviews for Betray Thy Father.
Risana chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
You're welcome! ;) I'm glad you used this idea.
Amazing chapter. Very interesting! The description of Apollo and Ares' fight was fantastic, I could imagine everything! And this ending! Just love it! You're very talented, keep up the great work.
Hope you uptade soon a new chapter!
TheDreamChaser chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Athens destroying Sparta? This is going to be interesting.
Update soon.
Abby3Jinx chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
WOW...I loved it, my favorite god and goddess are AThena and Ares, and even though he was supposed to be with Aphrodite, I always imagined those two together, I loved it, keep writing!
Filisgirl251 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I hope you'll update. I like it
Xena chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
This is an amazing story! Truly one of the best I've red about AresXAthena so far!
Suggestions? How about they explain what happened? Maybe you can try something as in the both of them were so sad, that they both went on that place where they first kissed. That would certainly be something to read. They explain what happened there... and one more of Aphrodite's tantrums comes...
Good luck, looking forward to reading the next chapter.
littleprincess777 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
I luv ur story,and cant wait 4 next chapter,Ares and Athena are the best cupple :)))
Yesly chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Loved the story Jacquline but you made a mistake in the part where Ares confesses his love for Athena. I think that's how Athena and Ares became enemies even though in other storys it doesn't really present this matter.