Reviews for Cho's Triwizard Tournament
Hawki chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
-“It wasn't that she doubted Cedric's ability to win but her father had a saying about counting chickens that she thought was…appropriate to the situation.”
Lol. And since I’m making a comment, it’s a good idea to have Cho with Marietta here in the wider scheme of things, for probably obvious reasons.

-Concerning Cho’s emotional breakdown at the end. I think it’s good overall, in that it conveys her emotional state well. However, as I recall, not only was it dark already when the champions went into the maze, but if she was like until it DID get dark, how did she go unnoticed for so long? Obviously Marietta is there, and Cedric and Harry would be the centre of attention, but still…well, you’re probably used to this by now.

Anyway, nitpicks aside, good job.
ChoCedric chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my gosh this was great! It wasn't a poor attempt at all! Thanks so much for responding to my challenge, I really appreciate it! You should keep writing yourself, and I appreciate you recommending mine to others!
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The build-up to the moment when Cho sees Cedric's dead body was extremely poignant, and your descriptions of her reaction afterwards was so powerfully heart-wrenching. I kinda feel like she's a character a lot of people turned against after the events of book 5, but the poor girl really suffered so much and you really did her credit with this insight into her point of view.