Reviews for Modern Day Hero
A3roM4n2ooo chapter 24 . 4/2
Beautifully written story, Immediately got hooked to it. Good job on writing it, hope you update soon I'd love to read the continuation!
Mc aj chapter 24 . 1/30
That was awesome yes yes whoa
Lady.Lera chapter 23 . 1/11
Very impressed. There was only one part in the entire story that did not add up. In an earlier chapter, Foss tells Kyle to head back to Declans, however you continue on to explain that Foss and Kyle got Kyle an apartment two weeks prior. It may be the way I read it that confused me. Other than that this story has been good. I look foreward to the next chapter.
remma500 chapter 22 . 1/7
your fiction kind of exclude Jessi,and she is a singnificant half of Kyle,see now that I don't like. Sorry don't like it even if they don't date anymore she is still very important to Kyle,I think you should look for ways to put her by Kyle side cause she was always by kyles in the show. Thank you
mc aj chapter 23 . 1/2
NICE... WHERE's jessi at i hope she is okay... love this chapter
mc aj chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
that was awesome, i was just wondering did jessi ever told kyle she was leaving and will them get back together some day
mc aj chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
YAY... yes thank you god... well hopefully thats a good start and kyle and jessi maybe able to fixs their relationship i hope
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
Yay he finally want home to the tragers yes yes yes thank you god... How will he take it when he finds out jessi is leaving him again
daveoz chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
thanks for that new chapter, definitely worth waiting for! I found Kyle xy a year ago and still love it to bits...I think my (grown up) kids think I'm weird !
mc aj chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
they are tot right i's time for him to reconnect and Jessi it's time for you to think about yourself now
mc aj chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
awe, man that suck noooooo, please kessi come back my heart is hurting so bad please (coughs) can't breathe coughs) nooo k-kessi please
remma500 chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
No i don't like this chapter sorry,what about the electricity btw them?you made it seem so odinary! I can understand if the passion btw them was strong but they some how broke up that is fair,this is not fair period...
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
E FANTASTICO SOLO CHE PENSO CHE OGNI BAMBINO A UNA MADRE E COME KAYLE A AVUTO COME DONATRICE GRAZIA E JESSI SARA ANCHE LIAM DEVE AVERE UNA DONATRICE E SAREBBE INTRIGANDE SE ESSA FOSSE JESSI A SUA INSAPUTA KAYLE PUO SCOPRIRE QUANDO JESSI E LIAM SIANO LEGATI LUNO A L, ALTRO E KAYLE PUO RISCOPRIRE I SENTIMENTI CHE AVEVA PER JESSI QUANDO UN GIOVANE E ATTRAENTE SI FA AVANTI A CORTEGGIARE JESSI LA SUA SIMILE E JESSI RISCOPRE DI NON AVER MAI SMESSO DI AMARE KAYLE E INSIEME CONTIVIDONO LA GIOIA DI AVERE LIAM E DI QUANDO ABBIANO IL DESIDERIO DIAMARSI E FINALMENTE FARE SESSO IN MODO ROMANTICO ALLA KAYLE
hope chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
I wish all your chapters were long it was great they are finally going to reunite update soon please
mc aj chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
that was awesome go jessi