Reviews for Sales Report
Princess Aquilia chapter 1 . 3/15
Awesome Carly and Yusei friendship fic! Loved the jealous Jack bit haha :)
Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/9
Aaaaahhh this friendship is so cute 3 And Carly is just awesome here. "I need you to help me troll the salesmen." And Yusei is awesome for going with it. And those salesmen were just incredibly stupid. I know next to nothing about computers, and even I know what RAM does.

The Scoopshipping at the end was very cute, as well.
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 1/4
XD Oh gosh. This was just... perfect? I think that's the word.
scoopshippcrazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Soooooo cute. I absoloutely love this. The way you write Yusei and carly as frinds is so awesom. I love how you slipped a little Scoopshipping in the end there. You should write a onesht collection about Yusei being friends with carly and his experiences with jack and carly's fledgling relationship
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
["You're too recognizable…You should at least cover up your mark.] – you forgot to close up that dialogue, seeing as the next paragraph is Yusei musing.

There were a few odd symbols floating around as well, but apart from that I really enjoyed this fic. I love seeing Yusei/Carly interactions (though no idea why) and this one was in a nice realistic setting. The salespeople were pretty ridiculous though; seriously, megabytes being the biggest because they’re “mega”? Okay, I know I’ve got a computer engineer as a father but still, that was just terrible (in a good way mind you). And they’re oblivious to Carly and Yusei stirring them up, except at the very end there… and poor Jack, suddenly concerned if his private love interest/girlfriend is drifting off to his best friend. And Carly’s character was amazing here; I thought the anime really left her on the sidelines after the whole Earthbound Immortal thing so it was great to see her have such a presence.

I'm crossing my fingers for another cute fic like this from you...and a DF update. :)
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was cute and funny
Lucy Rodori chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Heh
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"I need you to help me troll the salesmen."
Best. Reason. To. Go. Shopping. EVER.
I want you to know, in my Head!Canon, they makes this a regular thing to do on weekends. And Jack slowly gets angrier and angrier...
Trolling!Buddies FTW!
MoS
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
XD I like this! It's fun to see the these two in a friendship setting!
Magdalene Thorne chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was brilliant, as always :) Its nice how showed a glimpse into Yusei and Carly's friendship. I can tell they would become great friends later on. And Jack, he is so jealous! Its cute he wont admit it.
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XD great ending, This was cute one-shot, Im not a crazy carly fan so this was absolutely perfect.
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awesome story. I like it. Enjoy the ending part.
By the way the guest comment that say Great story I enjoy the ending part was me. LOL I forget to sign in. Sorry about that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story. Love the ending lol.
Lugia20711 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is a great story. I really like the ending to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You're generally pretty good at these short stories, but this one seems really weak. The story doesn't really feel like Yugioh. You could base this in pretty much any modern day fictional world, and with slight modifications it would work. You tell in the first couple hundred words what the story is about, and the rest of the story is just the playing out of what we expected; no surprises, no twists, just two characters talking with incompetent salesmen. The joke at the end didn't merit laughter from me, and I honestly don't see the reason for this piece in the first place. Definitely one of your worst stories to date.