Reviews for Sales Report
Hakase Fudou chapter 1 . 7/11
tbh I was linked to this fic by a friend b/c I asked for recommendations for fics with Yusei as the main focus (b/c I need to figure out what to write for my own fic). But I'm really glad my friend linked me to this because this was definitely a unique fic compared to what I've read before. A Yusei-Carly friendship is such a great concept to explore and the fact that you had the conflict be "Carly's tryna get scoop and Yusei's dragged into it" was so amusing to read. Computers was definitely a great device to use to have the two characters interact and their interactions were hilarious and incredibly in character. Also the scene with Jack at the end was so funny. Awesome job! :D
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
XD Oh my god, you've just sold Yusei-Carly friendship (what's their pairing name?) to me. Funny.
SnowyOwl765 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
OMG! That last scentence was funny!
That's what he and Carly went to figure out! Muahhhww!
Princess Aquilia chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Awesome Carly and Yusei friendship fic! Loved the jealous Jack bit haha :)
Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aaaaahhh this friendship is so cute 3 And Carly is just awesome here. "I need you to help me troll the salesmen." And Yusei is awesome for going with it. And those salesmen were just incredibly stupid. I know next to nothing about computers, and even I know what RAM does.

The Scoopshipping at the end was very cute, as well.
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
XD Oh gosh. This was just... perfect? I think that's the word.
scoopshippcrazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Soooooo cute. I absoloutely love this. The way you write Yusei and carly as frinds is so awesom. I love how you slipped a little Scoopshipping in the end there. You should write a onesht collection about Yusei being friends with carly and his experiences with jack and carly's fledgling relationship
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
["You're too recognizable…You should at least cover up your mark.] – you forgot to close up that dialogue, seeing as the next paragraph is Yusei musing.

There were a few odd symbols floating around as well, but apart from that I really enjoyed this fic. I love seeing Yusei/Carly interactions (though no idea why) and this one was in a nice realistic setting. The salespeople were pretty ridiculous though; seriously, megabytes being the biggest because they’re “mega”? Okay, I know I’ve got a computer engineer as a father but still, that was just terrible (in a good way mind you). And they’re oblivious to Carly and Yusei stirring them up, except at the very end there… and poor Jack, suddenly concerned if his private love interest/girlfriend is drifting off to his best friend. And Carly’s character was amazing here; I thought the anime really left her on the sidelines after the whole Earthbound Immortal thing so it was great to see her have such a presence.

I'm crossing my fingers for another cute fic like this from you...and a DF update. :)
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was cute and funny
Lucy Rodori chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Heh
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"I need you to help me troll the salesmen."
Best. Reason. To. Go. Shopping. EVER.
I want you to know, in my Head!Canon, they makes this a regular thing to do on weekends. And Jack slowly gets angrier and angrier...
Trolling!Buddies FTW!
MoS
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
XD I like this! It's fun to see the these two in a friendship setting!
Magdalene Thorne chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was brilliant, as always :) Its nice how showed a glimpse into Yusei and Carly's friendship. I can tell they would become great friends later on. And Jack, he is so jealous! Its cute he wont admit it.
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XD great ending, This was cute one-shot, Im not a crazy carly fan so this was absolutely perfect.
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awesome story. I like it. Enjoy the ending part.
By the way the guest comment that say Great story I enjoy the ending part was me. LOL I forget to sign in. Sorry about that.