Reviews for Sales Report
SnowyOwl765 chapter 1 . 6/29
OMG! That last scentence was funny!
That's what he and Carly went to figure out! Muahhhww!
Princess Aquilia chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Awesome Carly and Yusei friendship fic! Loved the jealous Jack bit haha :)
Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aaaaahhh this friendship is so cute 3 And Carly is just awesome here. "I need you to help me troll the salesmen." And Yusei is awesome for going with it. And those salesmen were just incredibly stupid. I know next to nothing about computers, and even I know what RAM does.

The Scoopshipping at the end was very cute, as well.
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
XD Oh gosh. This was just... perfect? I think that's the word.
scoopshippcrazy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Soooooo cute. I absoloutely love this. The way you write Yusei and carly as frinds is so awesom. I love how you slipped a little Scoopshipping in the end there. You should write a onesht collection about Yusei being friends with carly and his experiences with jack and carly's fledgling relationship
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
["You're too recognizable…You should at least cover up your mark.] – you forgot to close up that dialogue, seeing as the next paragraph is Yusei musing.

There were a few odd symbols floating around as well, but apart from that I really enjoyed this fic. I love seeing Yusei/Carly interactions (though no idea why) and this one was in a nice realistic setting. The salespeople were pretty ridiculous though; seriously, megabytes being the biggest because they’re “mega”? Okay, I know I’ve got a computer engineer as a father but still, that was just terrible (in a good way mind you). And they’re oblivious to Carly and Yusei stirring them up, except at the very end there… and poor Jack, suddenly concerned if his private love interest/girlfriend is drifting off to his best friend. And Carly’s character was amazing here; I thought the anime really left her on the sidelines after the whole Earthbound Immortal thing so it was great to see her have such a presence.

I'm crossing my fingers for another cute fic like this from you...and a DF update. :)
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was cute and funny
Lucy Rodori chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Heh
Mistress of Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
"I need you to help me troll the salesmen."
Best. Reason. To. Go. Shopping. EVER.
I want you to know, in my Head!Canon, they makes this a regular thing to do on weekends. And Jack slowly gets angrier and angrier...
Trolling!Buddies FTW!
MoS
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
XD I like this! It's fun to see the these two in a friendship setting!
Magdalene Thorne chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was brilliant, as always :) Its nice how showed a glimpse into Yusei and Carly's friendship. I can tell they would become great friends later on. And Jack, he is so jealous! Its cute he wont admit it.
KaiFudo16 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
XD great ending, This was cute one-shot, Im not a crazy carly fan so this was absolutely perfect.
BlueGem22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awesome story. I like it. Enjoy the ending part.
By the way the guest comment that say Great story I enjoy the ending part was me. LOL I forget to sign in. Sorry about that.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story. Love the ending lol.
Lugia20711 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is a great story. I really like the ending to this.