Reviews for Bad Timing
This was great you should write more rurouni kenshin stories like this one! The fluff was real
Quickslice chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This one deserved another chapter or two!
me chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Such an old fanfiction but I shall review anyways! Even though this was made 8 years ago I would just like to say Bravo. I wish it had more chapters. ):

Sigh... and I thought I found the fanfic I needed. Love it.
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Haha, this was an awesome read! Very well-written, fairly accurate and funny too! Great job!

I particularly enjoyed these lines:

"He looked on breathing as a hobby he very much wanted to continue."

"Did Kenshin fall asleep in a bucket?" Haha, that would be...interesting. o.0

"He only stopped when Yahiko, tired of being made fun of, pounced on his head and began to gnaw on it." Oh Anime/manga, I do so love you! Excellent!
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
oh, Yahiko: bad, *bad* idea! "Kenshin! Sleeping! Bucket!"

i thought this was very funny. thank you!

gratefully,

db
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Heh, not too smart, Yahiko.
older and amused chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
hahaha, very nice! i like this idea, a lot! and you WROT EIT WELL!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
*dies laughing* Poor Yahiko.
xoxoparadox chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
XD Awe, poor Yahiko!

Kenshin's so uber protective, it's both cute and menacing at times!
SearchingForRelaxation chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I liked this. But can you do better? Not that it NEEDS to be better, no, just that I think you have such the talent as to make it a little more descriptive ) Keep it up! I will be looking forward to more.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
LOL
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yahiko kind of had to see that coming, considering Kaoru was a new mother and all. Great one shot, good spelling and detail.

Thanks,

Ruto Kuntai
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was a really cute and funny story. I love the image of Kenshin curling protectively around Kaoru like a dragon protecting its treasure. But I think you should elaborate more on the end, like maybe showing Yahiko being kind of nervous about facing Kenshin again and Kenshin reassuring him that there are no hard feelings, but that he'd better not do that again. _x
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
lol, bet he won't try that again for a while _ love it!
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That was a one-shot? That was it? It seems so incomplete...no plot whatsoever. Even in one-shots there's some semblance of a plot, and yours COULD have one, but I don't think you caried it out well. Anyway, it was funny, incomplete, but funny. Just some suggestions.