Reviews for Free Love
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 3/10
I love innocent Draco a million times better than Sex God Draco :P x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Draco losing his virginity to Luna. Yes, yes, and yes. This was a damn good read.
ReapedPoetsSociety chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
hahaha this is hilarious xD
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I absolutely lived this! It was so well written that I could enjoy the sensations that you describe. This was perfect. :) I would definitely be interested in round two!
ElsaPatronus chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
to tell the truth, i liked it.
Can you make the next chapter?
conquerors chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I absolutely love reading well written Luna fanfiction, especially something like this because she doesn't get flustered like basically everybody else would which is really quite interesting to read. This characterization of her is different than I'm used to reading but she was very in character and easy to like. I loved your characterization of Draco (I really like when death eaters believe in no sex until after marriage because it shows that they do have some morals) and him getting flustered was funny to read.

This was really well written and enjoyable, good job!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I actually really enjoyed this. I can imagine Luna and Draco having the personalities you give them here and your writing flows well. There are a few SPaG errors but nothing major. Great job! (Unsurprisingly, but still...)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You can't imagine how this took me to read n_n breaking my OTP but then I remembered-Evanna!Luna n_n so yay! Wonderful. Luna in here is in character and it amused me that she was /very/ experienced-you can imagine with who ;) The lemon was great, I liked Draco's thoughts how he thought and acted differently but in the moment he was very different. Which I liked. Very nicely done, Gamma :)

Much love!

C.G.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow, that was most definitely very smutty XD Oh Draco, forget who you lost your virginity to, of all the places you could've done it you had to do it on the bathroom floor. Wonderful. I think you had both Luna and Draco perfectly in character and Luna was full of surprises as normal and Draco was his usual uptight, close-minded self so kudos for that :) great job on this!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Aw, I love this pairing! Luna and Draco smutty goodness is awesome. I love the dialogue and I love your characterization of Draco! I know you like the dark Black family stuff, but I think I adore your Luna/Draco writing best of all. Well done!
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love your chacrterization of Luna and Draco :) They were both very in-character and easy to like. It was funny to see Draco all flustered and confused too. And the neding was really great!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I absolutely love Luna here. I can definitely picture her being very open-minded about sex, and I can also picture Draco being not so open-minded about it and believing that it was necessary to wait, and I think both of those things fit very well with their characterizations. Very well-written, also, no spelling or grammar errors that I noticed. I thought the line "Why, Draco, I would have thought it was rather obvious" from Luna was amusing, also, just sounds like something that she would say. I like the mention of Luna skipping out of the lavatory, also, I can picture her doing that - like the scene in the OotP movie when she's skipping to the Room of Requirement. I adore the fact that Luna said "I know I'm looking for either a boy or a girl" because I like the thought of her being bisexual - I just can't picture Luna only liking one gender. Anyway, I'm usually not the biggest Draco/Luna fan but I really enjoyed this fic. Nice work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is actually so perfect! I always picture Luna as very brazen and to the point, although not *this* much so, but seriously well done and very (somehow, strangely) in character as well. I think these strange views of the two characters actually work very well :D
Ralinde chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Om my God. XD
Just like Luna to be so carefree and openminded. And Draco not wanting to have sex before marriage was also characteristic in a way.
While reading I was wondering what would happen if Myrthle had come in. XD
Anyway, interesting idea.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
hahaha this is just too hilarious. Typical Luna not being fazed in the slightest. And Draco thinking of sex as messy is such a Malfoy way of thinking. I love how Luna kept on saying everything that people would never say out loud and her character was just dead on. This was just incredibly amusing. Nicely done