Reviews for A Good Man
Charlotte chapter 1 . 3/31
This is a really great, funny, and moving story (well technically one-shot) I absolutely loved reading it and I really, really hope you write another one.
Good luck with your writing :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I bet there would still be girls who would ask Loki out regardless of his past actions. Fangirls! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was awesome and sooooo funny. i loved it when they all got drunk :D and i loved it when loki was pulling all of those pranks. You're a really good writer. :)
HeavensLittleSoilders chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
oh god this is so beautiful i love it. thank you for gracing me with your fantastic writing skills :)
Lialioya chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was a perfect mix between Hilarious and truly touching. Awesome job
Sorelina chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
In a single word, wonderful. An incredible work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was hilarious. I loved Loki's magic, from the snow in the tower to the torment of Hammer. Hammer was a douche, I rather enjoyed Loki's prank. It was also nice that we got a chance to see into Loki's past and gaining motivation to change. Thanks for sharing this!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love this story! So much fun to read.
darkmoonlady chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
nice fic
i love it so much
Loki is so my Hero (trick Hammer like that is so cool !He is the must awesome god ever!)
friendly darkmoonlady
Maia2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awwww. This is the cutest, funniest story. I was grinning through most of it, loved all the pranks, loved all the sweet and fluffy moments, but mostly loved that they weren't in vain, that there was an underlying theme. Of acceptance, of we have more in common than not, of appreciation.
Really well done. This is definitely a great story.
Thanks for sharing.
PS: "lift" is probably one of the words that gives you away ;-)
Scfilover chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This made me laugh a lot and I like the idea of another chance for Loki. Thanks :)
Anna the Lynx chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"W's wrong, Captain Tightpants?"

Mal Reynolds was there?! But he's not gonna be born for another 500 years! :D
And in America, lifts are called elevators. But other than that you did good. I LOL'd and got weird looks from my cat and sister.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
When I first read this I didn't know who Justin Hammer was and now that I do it's so much funnier. And Bruce as a honey badger... Hilarious
orville chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
killed to death
omg
Anon89 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love the story! So funny but with so many lessons too.