Reviews for Begging for Forgiveness
Arewegroot chapter 14 . 8/12
I really hope you continue this I'm really enjoying it so far. It's really well written too in my opinion
Awesome chapter! I'm glad you were able to update this story! :)
taran taran chapter 14 . 7/23
Next place :)
WhiteFang72 chapter 14 . 6/20
It's awesome that you've updated this! You've got me really intrigued and I can't wait to see where all the threads connect. Give us a hint next chapter? ;) Keep up the good work!
sealkid3 chapter 14 . 6/5
This is a great story! I hope you update soonish ha. I like how the uniqueness of your kakashi time travel story. The depictions of everyone and OCs haven't affected my enjoyment of the story or thrown me off. Definitely a story worth reading multiple times.
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
breakeven2007 chapter 14 . 5/10
Please update this. I'm liking it and I think this is my favorite Kakashi time travel fic that I've yet to read.
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 14 . 5/7
Please update this story soon! It's one of the best "Kakashi goes back in time" stories I've ever read.
warpterror chapter 1 . 5/3
"I am surprised that you pick now of all times to speak unnecessary I want is an apology" - and this is the point at which I stop reading. Seriously, what is that even supposed to mean?
TheHiddenAngel chapter 14 . 4/21
Glad to see your back and writing this the chap was pretty good and I missed this story
? Are you a Persona fan, or do you just like psychology? (Either way or neither is cool but liking both is better ;D )

Also, while I sometimes can appreciate PoV headers, you're doing a good enough job of switching PoV in the first place that I think you can safely forgo it. It feels redundant to me; dunno about anyone else, though.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 4/15
Fugaku sure is dick, sometimes I wonder why his wife hasn't poisoned him yet - I simply can't see any mother allowing endangering their son - especially with procedure
GigabyteChassis chapter 14 . 4/13
This is my theory for the Rin/traitor thing. I think it is Mandou.
Prescripto13 chapter 14 . 4/11
Welcome back! :-)
I wonder how long it will take people to notice Obito has been kicked out of the clan compound. And who will figure it out first. (Especially with the survalience ninja watching Rin... And him by association.)