Reviews for Begging for Forgiveness
Then the series would be called Shikamaru, you ninny. Just like how the series should now be called Sasuke or Uchiha, because of Kishi's tendency to lick their asses.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 12 . 3/25
Is there going to be any pairing? At all? Side pairing?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 14 . 3/25
While i like the idea, you're over complicating Kakashi's situation a bit too much. When Kakashi came, all he had to do was save Obito. Then a vengeful orange-masked man wouldnt destroy the world. Isnt this common sense? Everything else is the future without use of his knowledge because he has already change a few things. Naruto might not be born but then again, Akatsuki wont try to take over the world. Akatsuki would still be a nice group taking over the world by peace. Not pain. Danzo needs to be removed, Uchiha clan needs therapy and Kushina needs a better seal. But now there is no need for planning about a non-exsistant future. Kakashi has already changed history..
suushisan chapter 10 . 2/19
How tf does Ionichi keep getting inside Kakashi's head?!wheres the permission. Im so goddamn confused
Have-A-Go-Hero chapter 14 . 1/18
Fab story! Honestly, I've been reading this for hours. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
In my case, the fact that Rin stayed hidden for that whole time is unbelievable.
NatNicole chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
This fic is original & RBILLIANT!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I figure that, in canon, MOST of Obito doesn't blame Kakashi but certainly at least a part does.

AWESOME fic, b.t.w.! *grins like Naruto*
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
I already read part of the fanfic before I lost track of it and the dream he makes up is pretty spot on. When you came up with what really happened, was it inspired from this?
C chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
I was excited to see you actually updated! This was my favorite Kakashi time travel story. Keep it up but I hope Kakashi can one day tell Minato about everything.
MawVax chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
need... more...
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
Well, it's kinda sad that there's not much progress despite how long this fic is already. Really slow, but still interesting... just slow.
Knight of the heart chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
I really hope you continue this I'm really enjoying it so far. It's really well written too in my opinion
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Awesome chapter! I'm glad you were able to update this story! :)
taran taran chapter 14 . 7/23/2016