Reviews for A Hope in Hell
MissDarkBlu259 chapter 28 . 5/25/2014
Hurry and update! I freakin love this! XD
gabby871 chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
I hope you'll update soon. I love this story. thanks.
specialsmiley1315 chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
I actually really like this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Emberka-2012 chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
It was a really long break. Almost a year. Now I shall recollect what was earlier.
ClaireReno chapter 28 . 5/19/2014
uh uh... Someone's in trouble! I love/hate cliffhangers... First of all let me tell you how lovely your writing is and how realistic your characters are! I'm so freaking happy you updated! I really like your story so please update as soon as you can!
ClaireReno chapter 27 . 4/5/2014
I read your story in one sitting and I freaking loved it! I was captivated by your writing and Daryl's inner conflicts! I think you grasped his character perfectly :D As for Addison: I really like her character and I can't wait to see more of her :) I am aware of the fact that you haven't updated for a while but I would be glad if you finished this story!
jeanf chapter 26 . 1/6/2014
Forgot to beg for more chapters! They need to be together!
jeanf chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
Ah! The first kiss! At last! They are so cute together! Is Addie British? Didn't occur to me until just now. Daryl mentioned her accent and she said bloody twice in the story.
jeanf chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
More Addie and daryl is great! So she finally notices he is adorable! And yippee finger brushing. Very sweet chapter! Good to see some of those barriers are coming down
jeanf chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Yaaaaay! Addison and daryl finally civil to each other! Here we go! So cute! A little kiss for daryl from Annie. Heheheh
jeanf chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Really enjoying story. Hope we get more backstory on Addison and Annie. Addison needs daryl!
Babydolltinay chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
Omg i love your story.. Please update soon... Please or im gonna flip everything rn huhu this is soooo amazing!
Sammy-Jam chapter 27 . 11/22/2013
Wow! What a wonderful story! I really like your story and I really like your OC Addison! She's pretty dang tough:) You really need to keep this story going it's really good :) I don't like the whole kissy cliff-hanger though:( Please, please, please update as soon as possible!
Thedragoness821 chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
Awesome! I love stories like this that keep Daryl in character, well done :)
Guest chapter 27 . 10/25/2013