Reviews for Life at Veggie Tales
CH JuniorxLaura chapter 12 . 4/8
love at first sight junior falls in love with a young girl carrot laura when he sees she more beautiful than ever and has hearts in his eyes and blushes. laura said to junior you're cute she said junior said romanticly h .h .h hi he said this is for you . junior gives laura a flower and said oh junior it's beautiful. she kissed junior on the cheek and he blushed and faint sighly
A throw blanket worn around your shoulders is called a shawl.
Comment person chapter 16 . 4/5
This chapter, along with the previous short one, were nice to read. It was also enjoyable for me to be caught up on this story's plot. In regards to critique, I would recommend to possibly space out the plot. It seems that an event was condensed and sped through a little. You can avoid such condensing by adding details, but be sure not to overdo them. Judging from your previous chapters I have read in the past, you are clearly capable of great details. I do hope that this criticism was helpful in some sort of way and not the exact opposite.

You are right about other authors receiving hateful reviews; even I received one. Though if they are threatening you and such, I would recommend you overlook any sorts of information that you have posted for details that MIGHT pertain to your real life. Call me paranoid, but it's key for Internet safety.

Oh, and I look forward to the League of Incredible Vegetables chapter. Please update whenever possible.

From, Comment person

P.S. Call it a coincidence, but the something similar to this chapter happened to me at work, except it was pizza...and there was no second box of pizza.
Actually, that wasn't Archie, that was Cedric.
Let me guess, after Abe is LIV, huh.
Pirates movie -
Written and Directed By PHIL VISCHER
Story by DOUG PETERSON
Produced by JON GADSBY
"Even though it was more like a first read-through, the story of Gideon went great," someone said.

"I've always wanted to be a part of a Pirate movie." No one could tell if that was Charlie Pincher or Scooter.

"The silly song was awesome." There was no doubting that was Larry. After that, everyone got excited about how much fun the silly song was. Almost everyone was talking about it, and not a single comment was bad. Hardly anyone noticed Bob attempting to sink back into his chair.

"You know, there's no reason we have for not re-filming a silly song," Bob tried to get people to change that. Although everyone heard it, no one spoke. Finally, Jean-Claude spoke.

"What is wrong with our silly song?"

"It's not the silly song, that was great," Bob started. "I just think I shouldn't sing it."

"Well, where did that come from?"

Esther, I think...
I love the Cheeseburger song!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
...yours is fat, but mine is slow. Oh where we get them, I don't know but everybody's got a water buffalo-ooooooooooooooo.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
52 people still think Archie is the silly song announcer.
Little Christian chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Coooookies! Nommy! :3
Guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Grampa George made a brief cameo in Lyle The Kindly Viking as a fisherman.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
You should do a chapter dealing with the Abe and the Amazing Promise episode.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Actually, Huckleberry Larry was the first show to come out after the Pirates movie came out.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
I always thought Chog Norrius from MacLarry played one of the Midianites in Gideon the Tuba Warrior. And I thought he played Eloise's father, too.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »