Reviews for Scripted In Love's Scars
Clato-Crazies chapter 6 . 1/22
"I've heard the music, mademoiselle. He plays like an angel of God, isn't that so? But the devil was an angel once, too. Don't forget that." Such a great line. Gave me chills.
BiancaR chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
lol
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
This was just a fantastic story. Thank you so much for writing it and posting it for others to enjoy. You truly are gifted!
TheTimeReturns chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
The beginning was a little slow, but I still hold the opinion that you are perfection incarnate.
I will continue to experience your work, and I thank you for this blessed happy ending! Your writing is so spectacular and raw that I smile, shout, and cry earnestly. You seem to be so in sync with Erik, I fear you might be the Opera Ghost!
BiancaR chapter 23 . 5/19/2013
Omg. I loved your story!
Rupert Bear chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
This is so far, one of my most favorite story from your writing. Thank you for sharing a beautiful, well written story which I enjoyed reading very much.
MistressVanTassel chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read...it reduced me to tears...
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
Such a passionate Erik. This was one of those stories where you would mentally yell at the characters to tell each other the truth so they could be happy, but they got there in the end. Great work :)
Andrea E chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I have enjoyed your stories very much over the last few weeks. I just finished the last of them and have gone back to re-read a few of my favorites. Could you tell me if there is a way to know if you post anything new or if I just need to keep checking back to see if anything has changed. I am very new to fanfic reading so any help would be appreciated. I don't want to miss anything new you might post and I certainly don't want to wait. ha ha.

Thanks
Andrea E.

PS. Not sure if this post gives an address to respond to, I can be reached at
m.Autumn chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful writing throughout this whole story. I absolutely LOVED it! Wonderful work! Thank you so much!
Yvonne chapter 23 . 1/29/2013
I agree with the reviewer who said she would have liked to see a wedding chapter! Michelle, would you humor your readers and write a humdinger of a wedding chapter for us? Could you please include the ever-patient daroga? (Blows three kisses of thanks to Michelle)
Breanna Miller chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
I am in absolute awe. This story was by far one of the best stories I have ever read. I am 16 and I love Phantom of The Opera. My best friend got me hooked when she bought me the movie just before I left Germany for America. Absolutely loved it and when I heard that you were creating stories about what it would have been like for Erik and Christine to end up together, I just had to stop and read all of your works. Again, I am in absolute awe. You have written something that touched my heart and made me believe that things for Erik and Christine can exactly happen! That some how in a different world they are happening! I have bunches and bunches of stories about the Phantom of The Opera but they are not something that comes to me when I am awake. I dream about different stories for Erik and Christine. Some of which have come from your stories. I want to be a director for movies when I grow up and someday I would love to make a movie out of some of these dreams. I have yet to finish High School but when I do, you can defiantly count on a movie about Phantom of The Opera. Something new, something that will catch everyone's eye and make them want to watch it over and over again. I have a terrible love life and I've had bad things happen to me, kind of like Erik, which is why I love reading about all of these different ways he gets his happy ending. Because I too, want a happy ending. ANWAYS, this story was absolutely amazing and I hope someday you plan on making this a book, because if you do, i can promise you that I will buy it and read it over and over again.
I would love to see more and more stories about Erik and Christine because I am pretty sure you have a bunch of ideas in your head and your heart. Someday I wish to read them all. Keep posting (:
Live Long and Prosper!
- A Big Phan of Yours
login password chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
This story is amazing! I love it so much! It is one of my favourite phan fics! The plot line throughout was so creative! I have been reading and following this since the beginning (and I think I reviewed before) but life got in the way a lot, so I wasn't able to review. I loved everything about this story, from the plot to the way the characters were portrayed to the drama. Erik was brutal to himself with his cruelty, but thankfully Christine was there to help him stop. The shah coming back for Erik was a wonderful add to the drama of the story. Raoul was not as terrible as he is usually portrayed (although I have no qualms against it). And I'm really glad that Erik and Christine got married, though I would have loved to have a wedding chapter. & the end to this story was perfect! A beautiful finish to a beautiful story! I have read most of your other work and I am eagerly looking forward to what you bring us next!
:D
Cora DeBlaere chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
This was beautiful and I loved everything about it!
Yvonne chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
I found this delicious story to be the most inspiring of Michelle's fanfics, worthy of 5 stars. It is not surprising that Michelle is now a published author. I look forward to reading more of her work.

Michelle, thank you, dear writer!