Reviews for A Thousand Kingdoms
satomika chapter 24 . 7/25
I LOVED the ending!

I also loved the banter of the knights! It’s so TVseries Merlin!

In fact, I loved everything about it!

I wish though that there is a continuation to this story! :)
LostWakingDreamer chapter 24 . 7/15
I loved it!
addyb0123 chapter 24 . 2/22
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just finished this story and it is AMAZING! I wish you would write a sequel, including Merlin’s return and the final battle or something. (Definitely more of Argo, so adorable.) Please please please, I want moooore! You’re an awesome writer, keep writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/5/2017
I wasn't expecting too much when I first found this, but this was wonderful in every way.
Senna Bluefire chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
Aw gee Merlin you little- calling The Argo.
lulu2613 chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
I want to berate you for another cliffhanger in a applauding review! But not really because all I have to do is click next! This story hooked from the very first sentence!
lulu2613 chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
I am just dying laughing! I can picture all of this.
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
You caught my interest! I can't believe this is your first Merlin fic because everyone is in character
tatariss chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Okaaaay... I'm not gonna lie. You had me hooked at the first sentence. Now I'm at chapter 7 and soooo glad that I still have many chapters left to read. Keeping Lancelot alive and able to be a friend to Merlin, actually letting our dear warlock explore his powers and - oh, how I love it! - not letting the knights be completely oblivious is like honey to a sore heart. It has always bothered me immensely that in all those years no one should notice that Merlin is different, more than he seems, that some things don't add up with him ... it didn't have to be about his magic but at least that he reads a lot, is NOT at the tavern, that he's very smart...I love you so much what you did here. Then there's your writing style - it's intriguing! unique! very refreshing! Lemme just read one more chapter, or two, or eight...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
This Story is so great, I've only read the first two chapters and I've laughed out loud at least three times. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
TheTech chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
Sanskrit is an Indian/Asian language. What does that have to do with Medieval Europe?
poonpeiyun chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
"Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!..."(chanting)
TinaBM91 chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
This is one of my favorite stories and I hope you write a sequel to it soon!
A Smiling Cat chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
It was a really nice story ! I loved how you finally had them make choices and not just blindly follow destiny. I really liked Gwaine and Leon as Merlin's friends (it was a big disappointment for me that he didn't take Lancelot's place as a secret sharer in the canon) and I'm glad that you had people support Merlin (Mithian, her brothers, her people, Lancelot...)
teenwriter827 chapter 24 . 8/4/2015