Reviews for A Thousand Kingdoms
tatariss chapter 1 . 8/26
Okaaaay... I'm not gonna lie. You had me hooked at the first sentence. Now I'm at chapter 7 and soooo glad that I still have many chapters left to read. Keeping Lancelot alive and able to be a friend to Merlin, actually letting our dear warlock explore his powers and - oh, how I love it! - not letting the knights be completely oblivious is like honey to a sore heart. It has always bothered me immensely that in all those years no one should notice that Merlin is different, more than he seems, that some things don't add up with him ... it didn't have to be about his magic but at least that he reads a lot, is NOT at the tavern, that he's very smart...I love you so much what you did here. Then there's your writing style - it's intriguing! unique! very refreshing! Lemme just read one more chapter, or two, or eight...
This Story is so great, I've only read the first two chapters and I've laughed out loud at least three times. I can't wait to read the rest of it!
TheTech chapter 20 . 12/28/2015
Sanskrit is an Indian/Asian language. What does that have to do with Medieval Europe?
poonpeiyun chapter 24 . 11/11/2015
"Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!..."(chanting)
TinaBM91 chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
This is one of my favorite stories and I hope you write a sequel to it soon!
A Smiling Cat chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
It was a really nice story ! I loved how you finally had them make choices and not just blindly follow destiny. I really liked Gwaine and Leon as Merlin's friends (it was a big disappointment for me that he didn't take Lancelot's place as a secret sharer in the canon) and I'm glad that you had people support Merlin (Mithian, her brothers, her people, Lancelot...)
teenwriter827 chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
Plans for a sequel
HopefulHelpful chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
This is an AMAZING fanfic, and I hope you have a sequel planned! But I really loved this story. It wasn't what I expected, but is better and... It's just awesome.

Teekalin chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
This was amazing and I hope you will make a sequel to this. It doesn't have to be so long but I would love to know what happens with the Saxons and the ban of magic. I would also want to read more about Merlin and Mithian.
treesRgrowin chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
I love this story. Pls write another Merlin fanfic!
intern dana chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
I just reread this story cause I was needing some Merlin in my life ((and who in their right mind doesn't love Merthian)) and it was beautiful and everything I wanted. Thanks again for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
This was really good! Everyone was in character, and you had a great balance between detail and plot.
BrightWatcher chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
Thank you for the story!

You have a very enjoyable writing style, it suits the more humorous tones of Merlin.

I loved Leon's perspective. He was my favorite.

Good luck with your writers muse!
mersan123 chapter 24 . 3/22/2015
Ooooh. The story has ended. So sad (little teary eyed here). But what a wonderful ending. Finally Merlin will not have to walk alone. Mithian makes a wonderful match for our warlock too.
Thank you for a wonderful/brilliant tale.
My favourite parts? I loved how Leon started to notice - as in really notice - that Merlin was more that just a simple peasant. His stunned discovery of Merlins language and reading ability, brilliant. I loved how protective Geoffrey was of the young servant. I loved how gullible Arthur was in thinking Merlin could not be invited by a princess or that said princess had actually left to get a neckerchief! I loved the trip to the ocean and Merlin experimenting with magic on the way (a gapple?) I loved the boat trip and the creature met on the way. I enjoyed a new little dragon - especially the meeting of said dragon with Aithusa. The use of magic by Merlin once he was out in the open was breath taking. Can never get enough of that Emrys power. Loved the reveal and the expected reaction from Arthur - and Mithians protective stance towards Merlin.
Loved it all! Many, many thanks. This is a story I will read again (and probably again too).
I know you have just finished but I have to throw it in there...would love to see a sequel...?!
shell22 chapter 23 . 3/17/2015
Wonderful finish to the story!