Reviews for The Dungeon
DuelistGal12 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Interesting. Very interesting! I look forward to more stories like this, from you.
WTF chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Even with the excellent strategies of Tamora, to take out a Poke'mon with that level of difference it would take many more attacks.
Sir-Egan chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! If you don't finish this story I won't be able to do ANYTHING without wondering what's next in it!
FlameEye chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
How can you manage so many characters at the same time? This story's GREAT. Continue it ASAP!
The Executor chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
Shade... she scares me... but it is a very well thought out story and i can't belive youa re able to come up with this stuff. How do you keep up with all of the charachters?

Chris B. 0_o
Julesville chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
Man, this is some good writing, you have impressed me. On a site that seems to be a showcase for omnipotent self-fantasies and personal wet dreams, you've risen above the squaler.

Don't get a swelled head, let's examin this. You have good coherance, good description, the plot is no where to be found, but it's a mystery right, and early in the story. However, your characters are kinda dumb (head wise), they don't seem to mind the supernatural exhibition by ghost like people just showing up, but whatever. Paz.