Reviews for Family Time
forever fan chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Well, this was certainly an ending worth waiting for! I loved "Maise's Musings" and your explaination of life before birth, soul transitions, and how intuition may be lost when the language functions of the brain become fully engaged. And the relationships between family members. Very insightful that Trelawney had been Hal and Phoebe's child in another life - the foreshadowing of what sounds like a very sad story could make a very interesting one as well.

Very nice character development for everyone - especially bringing our Professor fully back into the life of his family.

Wonderful job and Thank You for this lovely story! I look forward to reading more from you - and hope you continue to develop your writing gifts in whatever direction they take you.
forever fan chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Very nice chapters with the three children adjusting to their new baby sister. As always, you have a very distinctive voice and reaction for each of the children's personalities - and how necessary readjustment is when there is a new member in the family. And I like that the grandparents took Trelawney away for a vacation so the family could get used to a new baby and a new routine. It will be nice when she can rejoin them - and it will be nice for the Everett grandparents to be grandparents and not surrogate parents any longer!

Nice wrapping up of the turmoil of the family's long voyage. Looking forward to more!