Reviews for Fifty Shades, Ana and a Sister
4649123 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
You left this undone for years! No respect for readers. It's a shame it had promise but many of us won't be reading anything you write because of that!
4649123 chapter 5 . 5/6/2017
How do you dare to expect anyone to take your work seriously when you leave a story unfinished for years! If you can't finish it take it down! Rude to your readers
kelmal chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Great story, will you be doing any more chapters soon?
godlovesebonie chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Thank you. It helps me to understand where your going. It was still good writing regardless.
debs2000 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Are you trying to have Christian and issy to fall for each other..I hope not. And why did he fire her, I would think Christian would want her close to have Ana close...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
i, not sure about where you are taking this. i see bits and pieces from another story buti guess it just coincidence. This is your story but im not sure if i like how the characters will evolve. are you going to have marissa go after christian by elena manipulation.
jcp77 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
If the sister becomes his sub and they have sex I think I might be sick. If that happens i can't see C& Ana ever reconciling. The Elena angle in interesting and i can't wait to see where u go. I am a Ana/Christian fan and I always hate the break-up. Hopefully they won't be apart long.
Ana going crazy on her sister felt odd to me. She was really harsh. I know that she hated they got along, but I don't think there was a reason to suspect cheating. What does the Marissa look like? Does she fit Christians's sub type?
tamster127 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
oh No she didn't or no Christian didn't did he
tamster127 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I like your story please continue
HanaYuuki chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
hahahaha! hilarious! the both of them are in the exact same position/relationship and both terrified at telling it to each other! it looks like Christian's ganna have a dominant buddy in here! XD this look really interesting! i shall try my best to patiently wait for the next chap! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Really loving this! Keep the chapters. Coming!
Jodie B chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
You should make her Christians ex sub, and please carry on writing I only read the first part and then it ended :(
smiles85 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Marissa's child the other sibling her new Beau husband #3
alice7272 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I think it should simply be Christian. He could make a big scene in the airport and if Ana says no that could mean you can make a really emotional part where Issy and Ana talk about how he hurt her. You're a good writer, be as fast as possible please!
peetame chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I don't want her sister to be an ex sub.