Reviews for Dragons Die, Don't They?
MacKenzie R chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Hurry make more chapters! I need to read more!
Rhedd chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Please continue this! I'm a 100% Kendravin fan, and i want to see where this story takes them.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Wooo hoo! Hello my fellow though ALASKA CHIC! I am so happy I found someone out here who reads fablehave none of my friends do! I'm in North Pole! I love AK and snow boarding is becoming my new hobby along with raising my awesome animlas.

P.S. Combat girl and I have strangly the same style but I shoot a compound and recuve not croose, still so cool!

"May your arrow fly forever strait"
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Amazing!' Please keep writing the dtroy
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I agree Kendra should grow a backbone and be a hero for once in this story.
jinx chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
no keep writing!
Crazygurl chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Hey OMG i luved it! The nxt chapter can u hav kendra like hav sum backbone and save gavin and seth so shes not the helpless teenages gurl. ! I luved the chappie plz update sooner and i hoped u had a great thanksgiving:)
Blu3 Wat3rs chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
this chapter was really good. you have alot of imagination, so dont worry iffyou havent been in a crash or any thing(believe me. you dont want to be, so your lucky). Update soon please!
starstar412 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Good chapter! It intrigued me! (don't know if I spelled that correct)
starstar412 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Please update. Wow, it's only been six days since you last updated, and I'm already bugging you. I'm a terrible person aren't I. Or maybe not, because I reviewed. ;)
starstar412 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Dun dun dun. Don't leave me with a cliffhanger! Btw, I really like this story.
Blu3 Wat3rs chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
aaahhhhhh! thank you for updating! update soon! i wonder what he has to tell her ;)
Crazygurl chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Hey it crazygurlwholuvsmucis sorry tu lazy tu log in i reealy did like this chapter and espessialy the arguement... Urs is more realistic showing even though gavin came back there relationship is bumpy with lil trust reeeeely did like it.. Plz dont leeve me hanging! I luuuv ur story!
crazy-gurl-who-luvs-music chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Yay finnaly can u make the nxt chapter in gavins pov! I really wnt tu no wat gavin thinks of kendra and the situation there in...
Lia chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
So Seth is now an offical Sleeping Beauty. Lol. Update soon please. In the meantime, I finally figured out a way to make my FF appear. I just need acess to a computer 1st.