Reviews for Dragons Die, Don't They?
flowerchildkm15 chapter 5 . 4/16
How do you make one it won't let me
jazzyness chapter 5 . 4/16
I seriously thought that graulas would hurt Seth when they went to the mansion
Fluffy chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Hi I really like where this is going but really you need to keep writing in all your free time because I get restless easily and when I get restless then I'm not so fluffy. Carry on with your writing of the next chapter. NOW PLEASE
Luna Deathstroke chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
What the fuck!How did Kendra not see that coming and Gavin why didn't you listen to that old woman's warning?Plus really good cheer it keeps you on edge.
Luna Deathstroke chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Yes..Why only Seth,and Kendra you are a good really good chapter.
MacKenzie R chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Hurry make more chapters! I need to read more!
Rhedd chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Please continue this! I'm a 100% Kendravin fan, and i want to see where this story takes them.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
Wooo hoo! Hello my fellow though ALASKA CHIC! I am so happy I found someone out here who reads fablehave none of my friends do! I'm in North Pole! I love AK and snow boarding is becoming my new hobby along with raising my awesome animlas.

P.S. Combat girl and I have strangly the same style but I shoot a compound and recuve not croose, still so cool!

"May your arrow fly forever strait"
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Amazing!' Please keep writing the dtroy
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I agree Kendra should grow a backbone and be a hero for once in this story.
jinx chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
no keep writing!
Crazygurl chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Hey OMG i luved it! The nxt chapter can u hav kendra like hav sum backbone and save gavin and seth so shes not the helpless teenages gurl. ! I luved the chappie plz update sooner and i hoped u had a great thanksgiving:)
Blu3 Wat3rs chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
this chapter was really good. you have alot of imagination, so dont worry iffyou havent been in a crash or any thing(believe me. you dont want to be, so your lucky). Update soon please!
starstar412 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Good chapter! It intrigued me! (don't know if I spelled that correct)
starstar412 chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Please update. Wow, it's only been six days since you last updated, and I'm already bugging you. I'm a terrible person aren't I. Or maybe not, because I reviewed. ;)