Reviews for Truth's Game
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/4
Great plot and chapter
Kareha chapter 5 . 3/29
I hope you get around to updating, I really like this story. :)
wittyusernames chapter 5 . 1/1
Please please please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Hiya, I love the story! I'm so glad it's not honing to be avian fined you have no idea how many story's I've read where have way through they just never get updated . I have a question if you don't mind, will Ed end up being a student? And if so how that work, as he has no magic, or does he, and that is what his a was in exchange for? Sorry that was much m
Chise Sakamoto chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
This is a great story!:)
Gabyotaku chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Please update soon !
Mystical Memories chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
Ahhh, I really like this! Please update soon - I can't wait!
KK chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I don't mind the POV switch but I do feel kinda disgruntled that I could have picked up my copy of Order of the Phoenix and read pretty much the same thing as it is in here with little to no changes. If you have another section like this where you will be so closely following the book, if it's longer than a paragraph or two I'd say paraphrase or make the stuff between dialog highly original.
WhispersOfWings chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Wow. I love this new chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon!
urs-v chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Allrigth, I loved your dynamic beetween Ed and Harry, big brotherly instintc, Mustang teasing... Sound realist to me
urs-v chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
uh? aside from cutting a few thing here and here, isn't it just copied and paste directly from the 5th book?
I didn't read it in english, so I wouldn't know, but it suspiciously similar to how it was in french...

Anyway, I really liked it so far. No big revolution plot-wise, but good characterisation of well, evrybody?
I liked Dumble chewing off Mundugus, while by moment it seemed to be quoted from another scene, it felt real.
I do suppose that we're gonna see Dumbledore's good side toward Ed, since he now know that he have a traumatising past and a freaking too hard to acheive goal.
You've also got a very decent writting style overall. I migth appreciate less dialogue, or rather, a smaller ration dialogue/anything else. Because the chapters are already very short. Since your good at giving life to character, try analyzing their psychology, describe their emotion, their tought etc.
That can really make a story with very common plot being something far better.
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
i'd recommend putting in small little recaps at the beginning of chapters when it takes you a while to update. i was a bit lost at first as to which fic this was, haha.
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Yay for Ed being all brotherly towards Harry! Wahoooo yay

I'm excited for your next chapter! Harry and Ed bonding time is always great -

I have nothing else to say except this- Continue.

Also potato.
Mcat9905 chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
My my my, it has been a while. I'm gonna have to reread this one to catch up on everything, but I definitely enjoyed this chapter. I'm surprised Harry was so calm when meeting ed, but it fit pretty well so whatever.

Glad to hear you will never ever ever abandon this. Although finishing it in two years as opposed to twenty might be nice :)