Reviews for Truth's Game
glitteratii chapter 8 . 5h
Oh I really like this!
Perseus46 chapter 8 . 3/23
So this story is not forgotten right? I have always loved the concept of this crossover but they are never finished, so I hope you stay on track. To clarify, does this story follow the concept of the 2003 FMA in which the other world has doppelgangers? I recall another crossover story had Winry's double be Luna, so Ed had mixed feelings of this and I loved the idea. I think it would be interesting if applied.
Cuetlaxcoyotl chapter 8 . 3/22
People righteously breaking Dumbledore's nose arw good for my soul, good work Ed.

Your fic is really awesome and i like that Harry and Ed understand each other.
Mel72000 chapter 8 . 3/22
thanks you very much for this chapter.
DemigodVenaurora chapter 8 . 3/21
Omggg yaaayyy! Great new chapter XD Can't wait for another one! Keep up the good work!
Dana Sto Helit chapter 7 . 3/16
I liked it. I hope to read more soon.
Fir3danc3r chapter 7 . 3/8
This is amazing! :D next chapter with be awesome! Can't wait!
Oh. This is getting more and more interesting. Keep up the good work.
Scruffy kitten XD
Oh he doesn't even suspect yet...
Kitte-Wolf chapter 7 . 3/7
Mel72000 chapter 7 . 3/7
thanks you very much for this chapter.
DemigodVenaurora chapter 7 . 3/7
Thank you! I'm honoured :) Great new chapter! And it's totally understable why updates might be slow, take as long as you need!
charm13insomnia chapter 7 . 3/7
nice chapter
OMG TROLOLOLOLOL EDWARD 11/10!
Can't wait for now chapters :D
DemigodVenaurora chapter 6 . 3/4
Oh my god, first of all, imma let aaallll my excitement out by saying THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH AN AMAZING FANFIC ONE OF THE BEST ONES TRUST ME I HAVE READ LOTS BUT NONE LIKE YOURS I LOVEEEEEEEB ITTTT 3 I love your writing style, one of THE RARE PROPER AWESOME WRITING STYLES, that I enjoy reading the fanfic in. I love the plot line, it's very unique in its own way. And one thing that really struck me is the way you are portraying Ed and Harry relationship. You know, this is one of the more realistic fanfics I've read, because most fanfics just become an idiotic competition of who's superior and who's inferior and the characters being all OOC. Buut, you, I think you've done a very well job in keeping everyone in character. And I absolutely loved the brotherly type thoughts Ed had for Harry, I've rarely seen that and I think that'll turn out really really nice. The mutual understanding they both will have for each other really makes this story a good one, I can't wait to see where that goes. I have a feeling that this story is going to be an amazing one, so please, please, I beg you, don't ever abandon this story :) I won't pester to update like THE NEXT DAY, but if ya don't update in too long, I'll be sure to give you a little nudge of a reminder. And to end off this long review, a job very well done, keep up the good work, I genuinely love this story, I hope it sees success and I hope to get a new chapter soon ~