Reviews for Madagascar A B C's
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
It's the fuzz!" Marty yelled. " What are we gonna do? We can't hide forever!" Then Gloria said " And we can't just blend! You know this ain't Africa
Loudpelt chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Hey Anna just wanted to do something cuz I'm like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
Bored and can't go to sleep XD anyway just wanted to say hi
Magnolialioness chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I love it when Gia was an Albino Jaguar in the Golden Cage in Monte Carlo Casino. If you want, I can help with that story. I got the art of madagascar 3 book and I'm willing to help.
Traveling Master chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
This is really cool, I liked how There could've been different possibilities in the movie. An Albino jaguar would be interesting, along with French Gigi, but I think it was because if Dubios (her being French and all. Maybe they didn't want another French their.) Well looking forward to H and to the next chapter of crown's evil power.
MysteryCooper 101 chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Does anybody know the name of Vitaly's ex?
Ghostukine chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
aww
Traveling Master chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
NEW CHARACTER. This is awesome and I like Feliks so far. Looking foward to what G will be.
MysteryCooper 101 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Can you guess what Anna's secret is? What is Vitaly going to be? Why did Anna throw up, get light headed, and Faint? Guessing Time!
Traveling Master chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Hooray, Vitaly and Anna made up. This chapter was sweet. Really enjoyed reading this one. Can't wait and see what f will be.
Bgnsteal chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
NOOOOO! I agree with Gia! Alex can never die! You lie! NO! If Alex ever did die, it would be weird, because he seem like the one who'll live forever! I bet if he died in the movie, and then a new movie came out after that, a lot of fans would be pissed, and wouldn't watch the movie, if Alex want in there...,
Ghostukine chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
im not gonna cry
Traveling Master chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo
Bgnsteal chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! PLEASE! Make this into a real story! Not a short! But a REAL story! Please! :,(

I LOVE the biginning! Alex was so cute! I could picture every thing in my mind!
Traveling Master chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Poor Alex, it's not your fault. Your just crazy okay. I can't wait for D, hope it's. It d for death, dead, or die. Maybe something like Dance or date, I don't know. Anyways, looking foward to the next chapter.
Bgnsteal chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
U should make a real story for A!