Reviews for He Stayed
ladeerelli chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Cool.
Silverstargirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Staying for a very long time... for her. Yes. Yes! His Princess. Oh, how I love the sound of that! Indeed, Sara would be more than proud for the Huntsman, she'd be happy for him.
"Some would find it strange that he was there. The man would had originally been hired to kill this young woman. A job he had readily accepted when the evil Queen promised to restore his wife to him." You'd probably want to remove the 'would' there, no? Anyway... there we are! The true, unbridled thoughts and feelings of the Huntsman himself, from the heart and all! I love this! You never disappoint, do you? :) "He first realized he was in trouble when they were attacked by the troll." Indeed, that was when it all started, wasn't it? Perhaps, for after that... oh, my. And it was for the money, too, that he helped her, then... like he said, trouble. Trouble in the form of Snow White! Snow White, who had instantly made him forget the gold pieces and think only of her safety. Snow White, whom he loves so deeply that he would encourage the other man in her life to tell her how he feels or forever regret it. And boy, Eric even found a definition for her chain mail, huh? He does love her, then.

I adore this! Great writing once again!
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh, please do tell your sisters that they were absolutely not the only one with displeasure at the ambiguity of the film's ending, believe me... :) Which is why I am extremely grateful for this fic of yours! Thank you!

Hmm, though you should that I most certainly beg to differ, about you having Chris Hemsworth, I mean. First of all because I want him and I shall have him first, and second... well, because he is now married with one daughter which you've probably found out for yourself already, making my claim even more useless! Kidding, here... Not about the marrage and daughter part, though...

Aww, the summary is the last line here... so cute! ...For me, at least... sorry. :)

Yeayers! He stayed! Indeed! Though he does not know why, or he thinks he does not know why, he did, and that's more than enought for me... and Snow, and for true love? Yes, of course! :)

Ah, I love authors who watch a movie and are able to write a good fic for it because they really took in every word and action, gave it both eyes and mind to really know and understand the story, no matter how bland or complicated, thus having what it takes to give us such a wonderful piece; a piece this is this one/! In-character and at its best, too! And, by the way, like you, I also believe that the Huntsman meant every word there in that moment before the battle; probably my favorite one! I mean, why wouldn't he? He'd already kissed her and practically poured his heart out to her!

Now, to the next chappie; the Huntsman's chapter!
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Snow and the Huntsman, how lovely! I LOVED this one!
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Excellent story it was very cute.
Bugula chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Very well done! You should write more about the pairing, you captured their thoughts very well!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
this was a good story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
great chapter
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
good story really liked it alot.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
great chapter.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
:D i love this fic so far!
InuFanJinx chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
This was a very good look in to what they may have been thinking at the end of the movie! Thank you for writing and posting it for us!
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Oh, I felt that longing when Snow danced with Gus, felt the hidden pain when he encouraged William, and the overflowing love when complimenting her in the chain mail before battle. And Haha! Reading what Sara's ghost would have done to him if he leaves his one true love? Totally made me laugh! Super right there!

Wow, an awesome fic!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Haha! I know, right? Unfortunately, Chris Hemsworth is married and has just had a newborn baby girl named India Rose (big fan much?), so yeah... :)

Oh, I, too, have my own 'displeasure at the ambiguity' of that ending, my friend; believe me. And so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this piece! And I think, Queen Snow, that you've no need to worry. He stayed for you.
scifiromance chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter too! Awesome, you've just redeemed the film for me. :)

Thanks for writing! :)