Reviews for Unintentional Inveiglement
Bookhazzard chapter 67 . 3/15
PLEASE FINISH THIS. I love this story
AnselmaG chapter 67 . 2/23
I really enjoyed reading your story. I re-read it several times and it is still an amazing read. Thank you so much for your work.
Inner Self chapter 9 . 2/18
If they weren’t superhuman (wizards), I’d call b.s. on having sex the night after losing virginity, esp. because Hermione is young/a bleeder. But yea, she could have good regen.

Is this story 67 chapters of PWP? I think I know how they feel, being stuck in that house for 10 chapters.
Inner Self chapter 7 . 2/18
Don’t know how old u were when writing this, or if English is your first language, but you should look up the definition of insinuate. I think you mean situate.
Inner Self chapter 1 . 2/17
::Sends the best e-spankings money can buyyou PWP writers work wonders. :D what the hell happens in the story now? It’s still quite early in the chapters, but it’s getting so kinky!
SPgaia chapter 67 . 2/16
Hi! I really love your story: it is intense, romantic, beautiful, and you were able to portray the characters perfectly. I am really looking forward to the next update!
Thank you!
EurusKorvin14 chapter 67 . 2/15
I really love your story... gods! it made me laugh, cry, angry, anxious... damn! it made me feel hotter than summer.. well, not hot, hot.. but as in hot, hot... I really love the way their relationship was built up, the character banters and the way you portray them.. asdfghjkl! but then again, I'm thanking whoever's there that I suddenly thought of scrolling on my list and I saw this, 'coz it's been there for ages and I didn't have the time to read it until I forgot that I saved it.. (damn I tend to talk too much sorry..) Now, I can't wait for more.. I hope you're able to update soon.. Kudos! 3
Such drama! Loving this story!
JennKM chapter 67 . 1/24
YOU ARE AMAZING! Keep on keeping on, it’s SO GOOD
DelilahDelighted chapter 67 . 1/18
I really love this story. It’s so different from the other stories on here and I love how you’ve brought Argus into it. I really hope you update soon. Feels like I’ve been waiting ages for 68.
SNL31 chapter 67 . 1/15
I really love this story. I hope you are able to update soon.
Stellarscapes chapter 24 . 1/14
This is n AMAZING story! I just discovered it some 2 weeks ago. Bravo girl! You should be proud. I really loved your writing style. It sounds quite unique and sincere. You've made me laugh and cry with this story. Hope you update soon and that everything is well :D
koshina chapter 14 . 1/11
am i only one who notices in every fanfiction Hermione herself decides to address Draco Malfoy by his first name without any preamble or hesitation which is far from the Rowlings Hermione.
JGallowayWriter chapter 67 . 1/9
As you probably know, today is Severus' birthday and coincidentally I've finished the story. I'm hoping you can update soon. This chapter is absolutely the worst to end on, jfc lol
kate1309 chapter 67 . 1/4
I honestly don't even know what to say. I'm just really keeping hope that you'll update soon. This is literally one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm just hoping that there's not something preventing you from writing because I can't even imagine this story going unfinished. I wish you the best of luck with anything that's going on and I really hope to either hear from you or have the ending to this. Either would be good, but I'd mainly prefer both. xD This is one of the most incredible things I've ever come across. I hope you can find it within yourself to continue. Thank you ever so much for putting so much time and effort into this. It means the world to me and I bet plenty of other readers out there as well. Once again, I wish you the best of luck.

Jen 3