Reviews for Unintentional Inveiglement
Ninushka chapter 14 . 1/20
I really like your writing and most of your stories but I just sort of can't get over the fact Hermione is described as some desperate being. Especially in this chapter. It's hardly believable she would walk around thinking of nothing but cock... No one acts like that unless they have some serious health issues.
Narcissa Louise Snape chapter 37 . 1/19
right I've started your story 2 days ago and couldn't put it down I'm only 37 chapters in and I'm in love.

hope your hand surgery went well. and the recovery goes smoothly
Ninushka chapter 2 . 1/18
omg, lol. I'm a chocolate lover and went to see about the chocolates you mentioned in the AN and the price is outrageous, haha. one day though...
I love this story btw, rereading it now since I noticed an update but kind of forgot the story meanwhile. love that you're updating again though!
roon0 chapter 70 . 1/16
How brilliant to have an update. I am so sorry to hear of your continuing woes. I pray that you fully recover and things ease up for you.

Take care and hope 2020 turns out to be a good one.
bookwerm98 chapter 70 . 1/15
They're so sweet together with the cats. And that you made me actually love Filch is impressive lol. Well done!
DragonIris chapter 70 . 1/13
Welcome back! I hope life gets better for you and I’m grateful for the update. I think you had a “Broken Dreams” flahback because you called Crookshanks “Midnight” at one point! LOL.
Erika Rexen chapter 70 . 1/11
My eyes pert near popped out of my head when I saw this chapter posted! Thank you for taking the time to offer more of this story. I have missed you both.

You've written an amazing version of Filch, combined with the happily helpful Dobby, this pair are doing a terrific job of taking care of SSHG. Really quite adore Healer Ivy, one of the coolest OC's I've read, she makes a lovely impact. I'm with Ivy, ugh, orange? Looking forward to where you plan to take us on this ride.

Happy New Year!
AudiArcher chapter 1 . 1/9
No marriage proposals?! What’s wrong with these people?!
I knew I wanted your hand in merrrge by the sixth chapter (you know the one ). I’ll give you all the spanks. Or take them. Whatevs. I’ll switch for you. We’ll have all the cats (because you’re clearly a cat person). I’ll proofread all the chapters, not just the ones with smut. I’ll make you all the chocolate cake. Or buy it if I end up being terrible at baking. Give you hand massages so you don’t get CTS from all your writing. And tell you nerdy jokes like these:
knock, knock.
‘Who’s there?’
Doctor
‘Doctor Who’
Exactly.
- - -
Why do Dalek women have the best skin?
Because they EX-FO-LI-ATE
(I’d do the voice too)
- - -
Why do Daleks eat apples?
Cause an apple a day keeps the Docta away

And there’s plenty more where that came from.

Ok. Lmk if your down
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sspulse chapter 70 . 1/8
Thanks so much for the update. This story is extremely satisfying. The dialog is so good that I forget Hermione can’t speak. You capture Severus just as I dream he would be, yet you articulate it as I never could. Well done.
EdenMae chapter 70 . 1/7
Thanks for updating hope you are well! I really enjoyed this story! I can’t wait for more:)
So worth the wait. The imagery was awesome and the flow of the story made it go by too fast. Please don’t take to long for more. ! ️
Hooray! Thank you for persevering with this, I love it. Thanks for the new year present. Happy New Year to you too. I hope you get some better luck with your wrist this year.
Grovek26 chapter 70 . 1/6
Great chapter
houstonclay chapter 70 . 1/5
It was wonderful to see another chapter in this story! I am very interested in how Severus and Hermione go on to heal after the war. They haven’t had to interact with very many others yet. There is a lot of explaining to do in the near future, and dealing with a variety of reactions, probably both good and bad.
Amanita Nightshade chapter 70 . 1/5