Reviews for Unintentional Inveiglement
fujikinao99 chapter 56 . 7/22
oh my god! can't stop crying
Goodjoss chapter 1 . 7/22
j
I need more!
Goodjoss chapter 64 . 7/20
This is my absolute favourite Snape/Hermione fanfic! Ever!
Long, well written, spot on characters and copious amounts of smut! ;D
keep the updates rolling, I'll be here waiting! :)

Also, would you consider uploading this fic to Archive of owe Own? You really should, this fic is too good just to leave it only on FFN. Seriously, more people will read this if you also put it on AxO3.

Food for thought (no pressure) ;)

Cheers, Joss
I really love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
bambicottage chapter 64 . 7/8
Why do I do this to myself?! I read every time I get a chance & now caught up after starting it a few days ago. So now desperate to read more and no patience to wait to find out what happens next.
I really enjoyed your story and I don't often feel compelled to comment unless I love it.
Your characters are spot on. It's one of my favourite fanfics ever.
Anna Alexis chapter 64 . 7/3
I read this story over and fell in love with it again. Looking forward to future chapters and finding Hermione speaking again. Also, I hope your wrist feels better!
Reader 394 chapter 64 . 7/1
Wow... I'm now caught up, after about two days of reading this whenever I could, and I'd like to compliment you on your spectacular story. The characters were constantly developing and expanding, and the way Severus and Hermione's relationship flourished over time - and through obstacles - was extremely well written. These last few chapters have been particularly heartwrenching, with Hermione as mute but no less emotionally charged and your depiction of how deeply Severus loves and wants to protect her despite or even because of it - and then Chapter 63, though we kind of knew it would happen, was painful to read, and my fingers are crossed for Severus to get better and Hermione to regain her voice! I'm very sorry to hear about your health/family/life-ish difficulties, but I hope you and your loved ones are fine! I'm very excited for your next update.
GlasglowSmiler chapter 64 . 7/1
So... I finally caught up with this story and omg this is absolutely amazing! I love how you write both Severus and Hermione! You also do a great job portraying the other characters as well. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 64 . 6/30
Fuck was not expecting that...but love it.
I hope you are feeling better.
Thank you for the update, great chapter, looking forward to the next one. I'm glad to read you are not abandoning it.:-)
BratGirl1983 chapter 64 . 6/16
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 64 . 6/16
So glad I found this story love it please update as soon as you can!
Timelady92 chapter 64 . 6/14
You got me on tenterhooks now.

Chapter 63 really made me cry, even though the outcome was foreseeable because it was so close to the actual happenings of book 7.

I'm actually relieved that they still got him to St. Mungo's in time and I really hope he survives. (If he doesn't you will be able to feel my wrath... *cough*)

I've been thinking about the reasons for Hermione not being able to speak. Is it because of the spell Bellatrix used on her after dripping her own blood into Hermione's wounds?

In the books Bella gets killed by Mrs. Weasley. Will the spell be lifted when she's dead?

Anyway, two great, but also angsty chapters.

I hope you'll be well soon and I'm already anxious for the next chapter.

Cheers

Timelady
Timelady92 chapter 62 . 6/14
Okay, I have to write this now, although there are still two chapters left until I've caught up with the story...

First of all 'bravo' for writing such an amazing, captivating story. I've spent the last few days reading it and I can't put my iPad down (and I'll probably be quite devastated after reading chapter 64 and having to wait again for the next chapter - but I do get it, I'm also a fanfic writer - although mostly German stories on other platforms - and I also have a private life; there isn't always enough time or motivation to keep on writing).

I like your writing style - but I think I already mentioned that when I reviewed on of your other fanfics - and I really like that there are smutty parts but also angsty parts. Although the latter one kinda ripped my heart in shreds. I'm already anxious as to when Hermione will be able to speak again and I hope not to many bad things will occur to those two lovebird (although I fear they will...).

Anyway, apart from not being able to sleep because of all that angst and some skipped heartsbeats while reading, I really adore your story and I hope you keep up your good work. Especially Severus was really amazing in the last few chapters, the way he looks after Hermione... ahh xD (Although those chapters were also a bit sad in a way...)

Btw., I could really feel with you, when you wrote about your wristy and your other personal issues and I really hope that you'll get some time to breath again without everything going down the drain (is that the right expression? i'm no native English speaker).

This certainly won't be the last time you'll be hearing from me :)

Cheers