Reviews for Unintentional Inveiglement
WikiMe chapter 1 . 3/21
Please please please continue this brilliantly written fiction.
I beg of you!
I love your writing and I hope to see this finished.
WikiMe chapter 1 . 3/21
Please please continue this story. I beg of you.
Please! I'm having a panic attack for not having finished this story.
I'm wrecked.
Jane Doe 1988 chapter 64 . 3/8
Me encanta tu historia!
Espero que pronto actulices!
Y que el 2017! Te trate mejor!
Hope to see an update soon! Just reread all of it!
Please please please, i've just re-re-read your story that i love so muuuuuch. Can you please repost a new chapter? I can only imagine how hard it is with life going in the way but i enjoy reading this story so much, i want to know what happened next!
Thank you for everything you've done writing this story!
WOW! this fic was one of the best reading experiences I've ever had! It really was quite the journey! Definitely eager to read the next chapter and find out what happens next!
Darn, I'm at the end of your writing and still want more. I'm looking forward to seeing your next update and or completion of this story. It's been a nice read.
Thank you for writing.
Please please please update soon. It's driving me crazy not knowing what's happening next. Btw really love this story
Oh no, how sad. What's saddest is I'm about to run out of reading...
Alythea chapter 1 . 1/22
This is just a quick review. You really need to edit the grammar in your summary. I'm guessing it's turning away a lot of people in the same way it has me. You'll get more readers if you edit.

Sentence 1: Takes places during the summer after OoTP, the Golden Trio is forced to stay in hiding at Grimmauld Place.

Should be:
Takes *place* during the summer after OoTP.* The Golden Trio is forced to stay in hiding at Grimmauld Place.

Correct: places should be place. the comma you included is misused - it should be a period and then a separate sentence.

Sentence 2: Hermione (whom is of age!) begins gravitating towards Snape without knowing why, and he attempts keeping her at arms length, but will be able to remain doing so? AU

Should be:
Hermione (*who* is of age!) begins gravitating towards Snape without knowing why.* He attempts to keep her at arms length, but will *he* be able to *keep* doing so? AU

Correct: whom should be who in this context. There also needs to be a subject after the comma which lead me to include 'he' although you could substitute 'Snape' if you wanted. The word 'remain' doesn't make sense in this context. It comes across as an attempt to use a larger word without properly knowing its function. You need a word such as keep or persist (or rather 'persist in' - you'd need both words for it to work), etc.

Let me know if you'd like further help in editing. Just scanning on the first chapter on my way down to post this I noticed many other errors.

Cheers,
K
HubrisBrutus chapter 29 . 1/8
You know there is too much smut when you just start scrolling past it.
HMRoberts chapter 65 . 1/8
Oh, but this was an amazing chapter! I had a similar experience in April 2016. They'd used "twilight sleep" on me during a series of a angiograms following a blood clot. I spent five days in an acutely confused and frightened state because of all the drugs they had me on. Thankfully, my husband was allowed to stay with me - he was my rock.
Excellently written chapter!
Stephair chapter 65 . 1/6
Great story. Hope Hermione gets reunited with Harry and Co soon. They all think she's dead, right? Anxious for your update. Cheers.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 65 . 12/31/2016
Sorry it took me so long to read..Life got in the way. Amazing as always. 3
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 65 . 12/27/2016
just finished rereading this fic to catch up to the latest chapter... it was just as emotional and awesome on the 2nd read. so glad to see it updated. hope you are doing well! i cant wait to read the rest of your wonderful story. 3
3,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »