Reviews for Unintentional Inveiglement
Why don’t people finish their stories?
Velociraptorinmynose1 chapter 1 . 4/25
This story is fucking awesome
WiseFly nee nl.albert87 chapter 7 . 4/5
dirty grin earned id say
In just two chapters i feel like you have encaptured me in this novel length story, it already feels more complete than most storys i have read, u am loving the potential x
HMRoberts chapter 69 . 3/9
Still hoping for an update - praying all is well with you.

Your Friend;
Heidi R.
poppet92 chapter 63 . 1/24
Several and Hermiones goodbye made bawl. I love this story and your writing. Keep it up, you're amazing
scarlettcat chapter 70 . 10/5/2021
Darn! I was hoping Hermione would get her voice back before I got to the end. Even though this is unfinished, I really enjoyed your story. Severus was so in character, and I thought how their relationship progressed was very believable. The way Severus took care of her after Malfoy Manor was so sweet it made me want to cry. I also thought you did a great job with Filch. I don't know if I've ever seen his character fleshed out so much. You're a really great writer. I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 70 . 8/15/2021
I hope everything will get better for you. I love your story; don't give up please.
Sf969 chapter 70 . 7/31/2021
Great story...keep going!
Kvan chapter 70 . 7/24/2021
Will you be continuing this ?
Aline Snape chapter 70 . 6/28/2021
Hello! Congratulations! It's without a doubt one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read.
I want to invite you to read the fic More Than a Granger, by Fernanda Porcel. It's my favorite here in Brazil.
LissaDream chapter 70 . 5/12/2021
Devoured this in days. I’m solidly on board. Hope you’re well. Update when you can.
Dancing Dragon Gurl chapter 70 . 5/2/2021
Omfg! This is one of the most incredible stories ever! Please continue this! I have been staying up super late reading this! Please continue it and I’ll send you e-chocolates!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
Aline Snape:
Hey! A friend recommended your fic to me.
I am not in the habit of reading in English, as I am Brazilian and have a perfect command of Portuguese. I loved the first chapter! Severus Snape being himself is very good to read. I'm an avowed fan of this character. Congratulations! I will read all these long chapters, as I am sure they will be worth it! Wait as you read, more owls will appear!
NobleRose104 chapter 70 . 3/31/2021
Wow, I really have enjoyed your story. Can't wait till you finish. Thanks for sharing!
4,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »