Reviews for The Iron Sea
LadyRhaella chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Finally getting around to finishing all my half-read fanfics! Love the end of this one and it was a great ride! :D Have to finish Vienna in Springtime next! :)
tellie chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
A strong chapter, once again It works on so many levels. I'm impressed, very impressed (once again) You have a talent for writing emotion.
The Watch Stander chapter 19 . 2/17/2013
Great story!
Ty chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
Oooooh! I'm excited for Maggie's appearance:)
Your retelling of the sinking was perfect! It held just the right amount of flashback, narration, feeling which allowed it to meld seamlessly with the rest of the story.
Your sprinkling of little Teslen moments are amazing, heartbreaking, but amazing, and perfectly in character:)
I'm really sad to see this story come to an end, but I can't wait for Vienna, so I guess its not a bad tradeoff, plus there's still an epilogue out there somewhere!
DaraSerian chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
My heart reacted to every second of those close tender moments. And though I would have loved to see them defy their characters, this was brilliant! At the very least, it leaves space for our own imaginations to take over where you left off. I look forward to the epilogue and future stories. I wash the best Tesla/Helen stories could go on forever.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Glad you finally mentioned Molly! I've been looking forward to when you did that. I'm also a little sad to see this story coming to an end, but I can't wait to start reading Vienna in Springtime. This has been a good ride, and I look forward to the epilogue!
Anon chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Never apologize for the characters creating their own path for a fic. When did Nikola ever take kindly to unsolicited guidance? Its been fun... :)
tellie chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
I like the second part of the chapter. The first one, too, but as you were thinking of the second part... I think the setting (if that is the right word for this) works well in symbolic level, and it is good to give some attention to it. So many words without action or similar tension risks boring but people who read should be able to read more than just bangbangboomkisskisskiss :P
JanSuch chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
I love the way you write their relationship. I was sort of expecting one of them would get bitten, can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
Oooh, a new story? That's good, that's very good! Loved the tiny hint of Teslen goodness, it was very subtle. It's going to be interesting seeing how the venom reacts with Nikola's phisiology. Good job, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Nice! I hadn't thought about this story or any actually for a while because of homework and other aggravating things. Seeing this update totally made my night! It was perfect timing. I expected it would be Helen who got bit, but it being Tesla I'm excited to see what happens to him and how Helen will react. The shortness of the chapter didn't detract at all, it was very well done. I really liked it when Nikola was perfectly still using vamp instincts and how Helen noticed. Those contemplative moments are great, not to mention just seeing him do it. I really like those partial vamp moments when you remember that he really is more than human.
Ty chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Wow! I just discovered this one, cant believe I missed it earlier! You write the characters so well, totally in character. And your dedication to historic details, makes me feel like I'm learning something:) And Lapillus Diaboli, what a cool moniker! And dont beat yourself over the end of the last chapter, it flowed really well, had fantastically written dialogue, and I felt like I truly understood Helen's thoughts, great job! And I loved the telegram from Watson, "OUR REGARDS TO TESLA" is perfectly in character! All in all, its wonderful, though I'm still wondering when Maggie will pop up...
HelenaVer chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Oh, I definitely like this story, and its title.) The Titanic’s theme is always so mysterious and sad, even not to mention dangerous abnormals and sudden deaths, and I love Nikola's attempts to help Helen to go through this entire nightmare, though her stubbornness makes me roll my eyes all the time (but if she had been more open to Nikola, it would have been totally out of character)... So I understand, but... *sighhhh*.)))

Can't wait what will be next!)
DaraSerian chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
"It was almost the best thing that could have happened" I laughed out loud at his pleasure. That whole bit was perfect. As for the second half of the chapter... Are you kidding? I loved the whole thing! I was glued. It reads fluently and was very exciting. And thanks for the 'thank you', but it's really your own fault for writing such good material. -wink I'm just sharing the joy of the read. I love your little Lapillus Diabolus, how did you come up with that name? It's great.
DaraSerian chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
You are very welcome for the reviews. You deserve it. I just love the way you hint at the feelings we all know is there between Helen and Nikola. Then you pull back in just the right way so we know that eventually there will be more. There is a subtle elegance to your writing the is fantastic. Reminds me a lot of another author on here I really like: Gunney. I'll be looking into your other stories when I have more time. I Just love this!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »