Reviews for If Time Permits
It's been a few months, time for an update my dear! Haha

Hope life is treating you well :)
Mirai chapter 20 . 1/21
Wow, I picked a rotten time to start reading this; all these wonderful 20 or so chapters to build up the relationship, and now I'm stuck on the edge of the worst sort of cliffhanger that could split it in two...!

Natsu, it's do or die time, man! Either get in there and retrieve Lucy's heart with the most romantic moment she's never dreamed of while preparing to throw the rest of your life out the window, or wait and Hope beyond Hope that she'll decide to be completely honest with herself when the time comes and choose not to appease Dan! I'm pulling for yooooou! Please don't wait until they're about to say their vows!

A story that pulls at my heartstrings! Can't wait to read more!
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
This is amazing! I really love how those three guys met with Lucy and how Gray's like a really good friend. I love how Dan discusses the proposal with those two boys only, and how Natsu's thoughts were... Awesome. I really like the last two lines. This is really sad yet it's beautiful. Keep up the good work! UPDATE!
Whitebunny789 chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Poor Natsu ;( I feel bad for him losing the women he loves... Well Lucy still most probrably because she still thinks of him, WHY u damn Dan why propose now, noooooooo!
b0rnwithwings chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Love it!
Kawaii.Yui-Chan chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Oh god... You surprise me with every chapter, they're so incredible **
I really love this story, it's amazing :3
You did a great job and you're still doing
Looking forward new chapters :3
MWEH chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Oh, what's gonna happen now?:0 I mean, Lucy can't say yes, it wouldn't be fair to Dan! But if she says no she has to explain why and that will break Dan's heart! But if she would say yes, she'll break Natsu's AND her own...

A really great chapter, I'm looking forward to the next!-
xFairyTailLucyx chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
*Slowly wipes tear from eye* NATSY YOU BIG BAKA! PUNCH DAN IN THE FACE AND GO MAKE OUT WITH LUCY PR SOMETHING! Lol rant. This is a really good story, I look forward to reading more and I hope you update sooner! (Btw, it's Angel not angle. And it's actually Dragneel, Heartfilia, and Dreyar for their last names. Sorry! It just get a little on my nerves. It's just weird for me to read it when it's not spelled the actual way it's supposed to!)
Faith chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
I want to kill lucy so much right now I don't think I can keep reading this it is to much for it to end like this and now I have to wait more, I get that this takes a while but this is just to much for me lol
queserasera00 chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
Oh shoot... Nastu and Dan are going to meet..
It's a little weird with them being 30 and up but I like it.
Update soon :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Please keep at this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Eh. Caught up in the moment or not, when a girl says no - that should be the final word! No excuses!

Damn Loke :

And yay for Natsu beating him up!
ft shipr chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
omg i am crying as i write this. so emotionally. reallllllllllllllllly ggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddd storry pls pweeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssse hhhhhhhhuuuuuurrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy uuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp and update!
MWEH chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
What a terrible seat to be in. Poor Dan and poor Natsu and poor Lucy...
guest chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
Please update so good need to know what happen