Reviews for If Time Permits
Hgxhgh chapter 22 . 6/8
THAT WAS SO GOOD IM GONNA CRY
celestialmagex7 chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
NO THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL FANFIC AND ALL AND PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT I NEED THERE TO BE A BETTER RESOLUTION OR SOMETHING OR LIKE A PROLOGUE OR SOMETHING CAUSE I HAVE BEEN LITERALLY BALLING MY EYES OUT THIS ENTIRE TIME!
JJay2400 chapter 22 . 7/4/2016
That was amazing. I honestly almost cried during most of it. I've never really found a story that deals with this kind of situation and this was by far the best I've ever read. Keep it up.
Hilda-Sama chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
Bootiful
Awesomeness101 chapter 22 . 4/14/2016
such a surprise! keep writing!
Awesomeness101 chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
nalu... great but heartbreaking chapter
Awesomeness101 chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
yaaaay! Finally!
Zolacookie chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
Just letting you know that at the end of the chapter you were saying angle instead of Angel :) other than that it a very good read!
zxxphyr chapter 22 . 10/17/2015
this story just blew my mind. its beautifully written and just about cried when i read the part about her 13th birthday.
Y chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
YT
E chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
T
9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
u
Satisfied Reader chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
Oh how dare you?! I shoud come through there and ohhh...you have broken my trust.
P.s. great story I really loved it. Please write that one shot
the-clumsy-one chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
What? :O I'm looking forward for the one shot continuation of this fic. Man, that sure was a cliffhanger XD
Mirai chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
I'll start off with: I've really enjoyed this story. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into writing it, it was a pleasure to read.

While I can understand not wanting to make light of the story by giving it a certain ending, in doing it this way... it lacks resolve. There were so many hard, impactful moments in the story, but the resolution was so light that the ending doesn't feel like what it should be: the beginning of their next adventure.

Not that the chapter wasn't eloquent in its own way, as it ties up loose ends in not so many words. Natsu would have gotten in contact with Dan in order to gain access to Lucy's apartment, he would've known that things between Lucy and Dan didn't work out via Levy or Gray, and he must have taken the year to plan out how to bring his life physically closer to Lucy's, otherwise he wouldn't be there. While I inferred all of that easy enough, I wish I had heard it from you, because it would have been greatness.

Starting the chapter off with the time skip really shot the impact of Lucy and Dan's break-up in the foot. All the tension we felt at the end of the last chapter, the same tension we've been waiting on the edge of a cliff with all this time, was diffused as soon we learned Lucy was still unmarried five words in. That's probably what you were going for, but the thing is, the lighter ending might've worked better if the heavy-hitter moment had come out swinging first. It would've set a sadder tone that followed Lucy through the time skip to when she's moving on with her life with still yet more to carry, only for a surprise visit from Natsu to offset the closure with a hopeful beat. As it is, we had a light start and a light end with a middle that had lost some of its fangs when it came around, making the chapter seem kinda flat overall. I just think it needs a bit more crescendo/decrescendo, neh?

Thanks again for the read! Sorry if my comments are heavy-handed, because I really did enjoy this. I'd also very much enjoy that small continuation if you find yourself willing and able to create it!