Reviews for Saving Loki next installment
tacomayor chapter 6 . 2/15
When do you continue
Sparky199 chapter 6 . 1/4
Thor has good persuasion techniques
Cake pops 202 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Plz update, I love this story and hope you continue it. In fact, it's my favorite
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Frigga beating Odin senseless would be hilarious! please write it in. A sparring match between the king and queen with the princes and the guards taking bets would be fun!
Stoopid chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh no!
He's fallen into Lokisleep!
pallyndrome chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I like this story and hope you can continue one day :)
skydancer2ooo chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Wow Loki's troubles seem like they are just beginning. I goes New York was the warm up round. I think Odin is wrong. Unknown matters do matter. How can you help heal Loki if you don't know the extent of his injuries mental and physical. I think Odin will have to venture into Loki's mind to help protect him. I know Loki doesn't wish for Odin's help or it could be what Thanos told him under torture.

A welcome home feast are we sure Loki is ready for that, especially after having a episode. This going to be rough on Loki. I don't wish everyone to see him so broken. Some might take pleasure in it. Either way I hope Thor lets Odin and Frigga know what's transpired. Good chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
that is a great story, please update soon ;-
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Another wonderfully written chapter. Please update with more soon.
Emily83 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Please continue! This story is beautiful. :)
Scfilover chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
Stubborn Loki...hopefully his family will be able to help him & he'll let them! Thanks for the update :)
blackangel150 chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
No y cant they leave Loki alone
PriestessOfFreya chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Poor Loki. That evil voice won't leave him alone. I hope Loki get strong and learn how to defend his mind. Please, i hope Loki doesn't become evil again. And to let his family to help him.

Anyway, you're doing great, keep it up. By the way, welcome back. :)
MagentaScribe chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
please update
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Please come back to this story. I love the Loki/Thor/Frigga dynamics and want to see Loki get a happy ending.