Reviews for Saving Loki next installment
Please continue. I like it.
pallyndrome chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I like this story and the one before it - maybe one day you can continue it :)
Seto K4iba1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
I thoroughly enjoy your stories, and I hope you decide to continue this one.
VeryspecialAgentAnn chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
A very good story, which I know hasn't been updated in a while, but I still want to know how it ends!
theavengers4ever chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This is a realy good story! :) I look forward to capter 6! but take all the time you need to update :)
Victoria Sherrat chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
this is my favorite fanfic about Loki please carry on if you can if not i think you are extremely talented and really loved reading your works.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Discovered your series and read it straight through today. I love it and look forwarded to you continuing your story. Loving a sweet Frigga and Avengers. Is Loki going to find love in your story?
girly1026 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Wow this is really good I beg you to finish
ZeRoyalViking chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
More, don't give up or I will die sidness!
Theultimatepotato chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
This is a really good story! :) but take all the time you need to update. and sorry about your mom :(
Angelpaint07 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Great story :) I would like to see Loki fighting at the Avenger's side, maybe in future chapters? :3
Please update when you can, and I really hope it's soon haha no pressure
An elf from Mirkwood chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a hard tim hope everything will calm down eventually...
Your story is lovely! I wait for more n_n
FrostedFangirl7413 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Ooooh, Odin's SO gonna get it! XD Go Frigga! I hate Odin. -_- The sonofabildgesnipe...
hehe, I love it! :D Your story rocks!
PriestessOfFreya chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Wow, Frigga is piss. Odin better listen. As for Loki, he's okay, is he?

So anyway, take all your time to update and you take a easy. And I hope your mom get well soon too.
skydancer2ooo chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Of course I am still interested! Odin may have not have showed the same interest in Loki as he did Thor but some how I think Odin didn't worry so much about Loki because Loki was very independent. I think his mischief was a way to gain attention. I think Odin knew out of the two Thor needed the most work and forgot although Loki may seem fine he still needed him as a father. Also Thor and Odin had much more in common than he and Loki. However Odin was the father annd he is suppose to set the tone of the relationship. Anyway Frigga is about to rain down hell on him.

What of the others you know the W3,Snippy, and Heimdall better known as the the ones who committed treason while Odin slept, and Loki enforced Odin's order. So what about the threat that took Loki's mind? Please update very soon.

Sorry to here about your mom. Don't stress yourself out.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »