Reviews for Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon: M1N470
I want minati to be paired to mitsuru
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Asahar4 chapter 34 . 10/4/2016
I wont drop it.
Erin Carde chapter 34 . 9/30/2016
I won't lie to you and say I'm not irritated that another of my favorite Persona stories is being rewritten, between this and Facade. However, I see your reasoning and I can only wish you the best. I'll be waiting for the updated version not-so-patiently. See you on the other side. XP

By the way, if you want help Beta'ing the rewrite or anything, hit me up, I'm willing to lend my services.

Take this for the road, you'll need it. *Tosses you a Soma*
Monkey chapter 34 . 9/29/2016
You know very well it will take you forever to rewrite this story. So I'm going to come back to this on New Years 2017 and read the new chapter. Ciao mate.
NuruNu chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
Well this was unexpexted but I hope that the "improved" version gets a good reception, I've been reading this story since the third update if I remember correctly and I really enjoy the way you write.
Now as an opinion, I really wish that in the new version Mina gets paired with Chidori XD I think that they make an interesting couple and I wasn't satisfied with the hole harem thing
Guest chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
*grunts in consternation*

*rereads fic*
Mingyu chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
Oh well, gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the heads up and for sticking with this for so long! I will gladly read the rewrite.
Nyantermelon chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
Well its an author responsibility to make his or her story better,if you think your story is not satisfying then do something about it right? But just one thing...The rewrite story is it still gonna be a minato x HAREM or not Q - Q ?
Im a guest chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
I fully understand why, and I can't wait for the rewrite
Stormy Cloudz chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
I'll wait forever.
infadinityfollower chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Pretty good
N-Lorin chapter 31 . 7/20/2016
Against my better judgment I ended up coming back to this story after dropping it about a year ago. To my surprise, you appear to have changed, or at least attempted to change, the aspects of the story that I disagreed with. The harem stuff is really weird, and the tone has severely shifted, but weird is certainly better than boring. It appears you've grabbed my attention again. I'll be looking forwards to seeing how this story develops from here.
Riddle Wraith chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
You know, I never got Obi-Wan saying "Only a Sith deals in absolutes" since that, in itself IS an absolute, which means that a.) He's lying or b.) He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. I'm pretty sure it's b as that seems to be a common thing among Jedi.
Riddle Wraith chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
If for some reason I found Junpei crying in a convenience store, I would point, laugh and probably rag on him for the rest of his life about it. Of course, I'm an asshole so I'd hardly do much else.