Reviews for Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon: M1N470
Your potrayal of Minato reminds me of Takeru from Antimagic academy. Where he tries to save everyone that is important to him.
Anubis Cloudly chapter 27 . 7/29
Need...more...M1N470.
Sorata Shioya chapter 27 . 7/28
Good to see your still around, man. I'm sort of on the same journey as you went through, so I can relate.

Ah, Minazuki is now in the mix. I always found him interesting, so no complaints from me. Yukari is starting to unnerve me, though. Wonder what's her deal.
droffatsstafford chapter 27 . 7/28
Oh my.
It would seem that Minato has made his decision.
...It also looked like the planets were perfectly aligned for a perfect best-case scenario, but I have a feeling that file was really important.
Like, really important.
-or it was a horrendous compilation of the worst puns in the history of existence (which would be devastating)-
Then there was Naoto -almost- escaping, which I enjoyed a bit.
Oh, and I guess Junpei's still a mole, more or less. That could be problematic.

I don't actually know much of anything about Sho Minazuki, but this seemed in character for (both of) him. (Man, I really need to get on that... I'll have to watch a playthrough, though... *sigh* Not having any of the systems (sans Nintendo stuff) that actually have Atlus games on them is really annoying.)

I can't say I remember the last time I reviewed this story, but things seem to be coming to a head for this "arc," I suppose it could be called.

...
I won't lie. I was fooled by that whole "safer, easier" spiel. (Understandably so; I just got around to reading this chapter at TWO A.M. FML) Good job on that; I liked it a lot.
Also, I wonder how this whole thing with Orpheus and the Emperor Shadow will work out... I don't know about the "how," but I think it'll be resolved by, oh, say... Chapter 35? Yeah.

Answer of the Chapter: A Persona.
But really, since that's not exactly a robot upgrade, I don't know what I'd give her; eye-lasers of death and doom and destruction are my default answer for these types of questions.

I can (not) wait for the next chapter.
Ciao.
Yeah Way chapter 27 . 7/27
I must say, I'm delighted to see that Sho (and) Minazuki may be having a big part of this story. A really great character who was just wasted on a forgettable game. I'm sure he'll be able to make a better name for himself in your story.
Mingyu chapter 27 . 7/27
...Yay? Things seem to be heading to a climax in a mostly goodwardly direction. Aside from a couple of worrying loose ends and Naoto failing her stealth check.

Thanks for the great chapter and Minato finally putting his foot down (as well as Chidori).
Mr. Haziq chapter 27 . 7/26
It's been so long! Also, do you have a link for your originals? Maybe Fictionpress or something? I'd like to read them. Glad to see getting back into things!

Answer of the Chapter: Camouflage and the ability to absorb external energy sources. Oh! And a rocket punch!
SEESWildCard chapter 27 . 7/26
Answer to your question: Laser Face. Not Laser Eyes, Laser Face. As in her entire head faces lights up and shoots a laser
FoxOnPie chapter 27 . 7/26
Really glad to see one of my favorite Persona fics update. Overall, this story's really great, though my major complaints would be that Minato had far too weak a reason to join Strega and that human Aigis was very underutilized, never really doing much when she should be the Deuteragonist. However, you seem to be taking care of that first gripe already, so hopefully the second isn't too far off. As for Labrys' upgrade, I want her to have a machine gun coming out of her stomach like Stroheim from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. That'd be so AWESOME!
DPSS chapter 27 . 7/26
Feals kinda rushed actually.
N-Lorin chapter 27 . 7/26
Larry's had better get the lazer eyes mentioned earlier. It could make for a good running gag.
SnakeyShirogane chapter 27 . 7/26
I don't believe that I've left a review before...
Well, anyway- I'll be honest when I say I don't like the harem or semi-recent edginess and angst. However, I like the concept a lot, and usually the characters are in-character; that is, unless they were changed. Minato himself seems to be on the rim of being a Gary Stu, though as he's the protagonist and the nature of this story, it's understandable. Which doesn't mean I like it, but it's understandable.
Not to say I won't keep reading, because I will. All I'm hoping is that this review will help in some way.
As for Labrys's upgrades, I don't think there should be anything too extravagant. With Aigis's P4A upgrades being (admittedly a lot) more firepower, a presumably limited jetpack, and a better frame, it wouldn't make sense for Labrys 3 years before P4A to become stupidly powerful.
~SnakeyShirogane
bleach2121XX chapter 27 . 7/26
The best upgrade you can give her is a conversion to kenchi-ism. New outlandish introductions every battle and constantly getting injured are a must.
Undying Soul98 chapter 27 . 7/26
Awesome to have you back to writing- an excellent chapter as ever with some awesome group dynamics. Minato gets off his ass and his rebellion become proactive, Sho is Sho, Elizabeth does whatever it is she does, Ikutsuki is once again in Magnificent Bastard mode and Naoto really should have looked harder for a cardboard box. I am looking forwards to another chapter, and I currently see Minato's team expanding to include Naoto and Sho. Speaking of which, I wonder if this fic will run into P4? Shrug- either way, thanks for the upload.
GreyMan19 chapter 27 . 7/26
A lot of crazy things are happening and the clock is ticking. Yukari creeping me out a bit at this point.
You can give Labrys a drill, everyone loves drills. Maybe a rocket hammer just for overkill.