Reviews for Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon: M1N470
Firehedgehog chapter 25 . 3/22
ohh...nice
sidestory chapter 25 . 3/16
Great chapter
loved the part with naoto
it would have been nice, to have names to the levels, at least for aigis,

anyway so I am just gonna ask, who is aigis hunger SL?, metis or who?
And for minato, who is Star SL?
goeswithwhatever chapter 25 . 2/16
A great chapter as always but i'm really hoping that junpei doesn't end up with yukari
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 25 . 2/6
Haha man! Great chapter! Lots of stuff happened, but all were important bits.
Cliche as it is, my favourite part was when Minato managed to cure Chidori. I think probably my only complaint was that I felt like it could've had a bit more in it, but that might've been because of my reading speed. Hehe.
I could comment on sooooo much stuff for this chapter, but it'd basically me shouting about how awesome everything was.
Keep it up man!
Are Junpei and Chidori not going to be together? It seems more likely that Minato will get Chidori... Geez, how many girls does he need?
Sorata Shioya chapter 25 . 2/5
Sorry to hear about what happened to you, man. Hope things get better for you.

I believe you handled Aigis's human side experiencing despair very well. It's quite realistic to see it happening. I expected her to take the news not so well and go through some sort of identity crisis. And now Chidori has been cured and found her true Persona. Good development in this chapter.

Also, I'm afraid to see what Aigis's human side will do in the future. I hope that she won't take her anger out on Minato since it was technically her fault that she became what she is now.
Chronos1579 chapter 25 . 2/2
How on earth do you do that special *glitch* typing? I've never seen anything quite like it on this site and I'm curious about it.
On another note, you write so well and it makes me want to punch something whenever you break a character so artfully. Perhaps there is something to be said about cruelty and beauty going hand in hand.
As a warning to all those who wish to read this: do so at the risk of heartbreak with a reward of the love of a new story.
crymblade chapter 25 . 2/1
so...uh...I guess Aigis(not you, you fake) is still trying to keep this a secret because of Ikutsuki? Is she even supposed to know that Ikutsuki is against them? Would there be a way to explain everything to Mitsuru discreetly?

And Jesus, Minato. You get a pass because of emotional overdose, but have some solidarity! Or at least, don't let your eyes wander every few days...

Junpei and Aigis keep tumbling down, tumbling down.
Mr. Haziq chapter 25 . 2/1
[Grammatik Nazis schreiben!]

(the past couple others were out of town) the past couple of days. The others were out of town

('Calm yourself, Minato !) 'Calm yourself, Minato!

(Chidori got out of her arms) Chidori got out of his arms

(this hat makes look cool.) this hat makes me look cool.

Answer of the Chapter: The jounalist lady.

Things look both good AND bad for Minato.
Sacchin chapter 25 . 2/1
Oh! I like how you're showing Aigis and Minato's changing personalities here, which I believe was enhanced through Minato's 'dere' all over Chidori, and Aigis' inner-thoughts.

I really likw how you executed that!
PUELA MAGI MITSURU MAGICA! AAAAAAHHHHHH! XD XD XD XD
R-king 93 chapter 25 . 2/1
great chapter
Undying Soul98 chapter 25 . 2/1
I loved the Aigis sections, and feel that the Chidori sequence was well written and executed, so well done. Once again you impress me; every chapter seems filled with wonderful plotty goodness. I anticipate Minato's dere dere reactions- it'll be hilarious! Also, the harem must grow! The Pimpnato is not yet satisfied. Good luck writing!
TempestTroper chapter 25 . 1/31
This...

This chapter was amazing.

On so many levels.
"Oh god I need to go to be-oh hey, Zero posted a new chapter! I should go read it."

So worth it.