Reviews for Severus Snape & Catherine Belleza
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
I like your story very much. It's kind of nice to see a mature, well-adjusted Severus who doesn't act like an overgrown teenager with a big grudge against a dead man. It's also good to see him acting in a natural, caring way with small kids.

I'm following you with interest here.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Will Dumbledore have other ideas? Hmmm, let me see ... Is McGonagall's animagus a cat? LOL Of course he will have "other ideas," the meddling old coot! Unless you have changed him dramatically, he's rather a Johnny-one-note - and a stubborn one at that - with his "greater good" mentality. He won't let go of Harry without a fight.
nicole813711 chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
This is an excellent story so far! I love it! Please update soon! Poor Harry :(
AnironMor chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely love stories like this one, i hope you keep updating it so much that if my hope was an animal it will be a *blue whale*

*Mature blue whales can measure anywhere from 75 feet to 100 feet from head to tail, and can weigh as much as 150 tons . That's as long as an 8- to 10-story building and as heavy as about 112 adult male giraffes.

P.S. I know, random fact but I'm just trying to let you know how big my wish for you to update really is :)

P.P.S. I think this is the biggest review I have given in this site. (sorry about that)
PurpleBullet chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
I love this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Jannafrancine chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Great chapter as always. I have a idea, Severus should ask Minerva to accompany him to see Ameila Bones. Severus should tell Amelia everything and Minerva can back him up about being a spy. She can also tell Amelia about what she observed regarding Harry's life with the Dursley's add to that Severus can tell what he has seen and what Harry has told him about how he was treated. Perhaps Catherine and the children should go with them as well. That way Amelia can speak to Harry and find things for herself. I have a feeling that Amelia will not only believe Severus with Minerva and Catherine giving testimony to his spying, but she probably will have the Dursley's arrested. I think that Marge would probably be arrested also, I mean giving a child a box of dog biscutes is abuse not to mention all the verbal abuse she sprouts towards Harry. I think Dudley should be placed with Severus and Catherine. Severus won't stand for any bullying and who knows perhaps Dudley has magic also. I mean if he did he saw how his parents treated Harry so he probably would hide any magic or blame it on Harry.
Jannafrancine chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
So cute. I love the family meeting each other. Also Sev and Catherine blushing about their meeting in the Leaky Cauldron is very cute. I have a feeling that that was when Aria was concived.
Jannafrancine chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I'm glad Harry has people who love and understand him at last.
Jannafrancine chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Yay! Severus and Harry finally have the loving family that they both have deserved for such a long time.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Aw! Severus is cute in Daddy mode.
Jannafrancine chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Yay! I'm glad Severus has someone to love that loves him back at last.
Jannafrancine chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Yay! Sev to the rescue.
Jannafrancine chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Great chapter. I hope Lucius can be kind in this. If he can I think that Draco will benefit from having not only Harry but Aria also as friends. I think by growing up with friends and not flunkies with make sure Draco will not be such a spoiled brat.
hwyla chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
I'm enjoying the story, but I'm confused as to the time period. It seems as if Aria was conceived while Catherine and Sev were still at Hogwarts, but if that is so then Aria would actually be older than Harry. So, I suppose while she has been gone for 2 years, she didn't leave immediately after Hogwarts?

Catherine does after all know Sev is/was a spy - something that didn't actually happen in canon until almost 2 yrs after Hogwarts in the first place. I know this is an AU. Was there an earlier story of Catherine & Sev that I should read? I certainly hope she wasn't a student and he the teacher.

And how old is Harry? I assume he's pre-Hogwarts since he doesn't know Sev or about the wizarding world, but you have DEs running around so I'm unsure of the year.
mambajama chapter 7 . 11/15/2012