Reviews for When the Moon Gleams
GentleRage chapter 24 . 6/25
Nice bit of resolution in this chapter! Also, a demigod trainer? Alright, I'm down for that; I can't wait to read your next installment.
GentleRage chapter 21 . 6/24
Familial progress!
GentleRage chapter 17 . 6/24
Nice explanation about Seth's abilities. Even with the uncertain aspects to his potential you made them believable (Poseidon's caveat). Also, kudos on the prophecy; I haven't seen a fan-made prophecy fit so well in a story in awhile.
InsightfullyDepressed chapter 21 . 4/14
Do i even need to say it? No i dont, you ruined your main caracter you destroied his origin like it was chalk and now the hatred for a god( which is something riduculously rare in this site) that led me to this story is GONE! So please oh wise one, please tell me what happens next, let me guess Seth gets all buddy up with everyone and then he goes on to be the BLIND TOOL he was supposed to be and willingly off himself for his Gods, am i right?
Unbeliavable.
InsightfullyDepressed chapter 20 . 4/14
OH NO NO NO NO! Why? Why did you do this? I bloody knew it! The moment Apollo said "the truth" i knew you would hrt this story by turning Artemis into some poor victim and that after a big ass sob story Seth would totally forgive her and LET GO OF HIS HATRED!
I will try the next chapter but i already know what will happen, and its soo heartbreaking
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Hey, so I don't like reviewing stories right in the middle of reading them (because the lack of info will probably make me look like a dumbass with all of my assumptions) but I just wanted to get it out that I love your story, and I hope that Seth an Artemis can truly reconcile one day. I know a lot of your readers want Seth to 'give the gods what they deserve', but it would be so sad I don't think my bloody heart could take it. :(
I love Seth too - despite his hate for Aphrodite, I kinda want to see a little romance. (No one in particular really strikes me as 'for Seth', but I'm not too concerned)
I also haven't read any fics from this fandom in literal eons, but I'm glad you were my refresher!
I also have a thing for Ocs, and usually they're female, but this perfect - I love that Seth is a boy.
Anyways, I'll review again later when I'm all caught up, but I just wanted to say that you're an amazing author and I really enjoy reading your work!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Ah ah take that Artemis !
InflatedChimp chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
Well this series has stayed strong and ends on a good high note, until the epilogue anyway. Great stuff so far :)
InflatedChimp chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
These Artemis POVs have been really good and is one of the best parts of the series.
InflatedChimp chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
While its still good I do think that you've overdone it with the alternate POV, this is a story revolving around one person's influence upon the world and should really follow that person. I hope that there are too many chapters like this, that being said this one hasn't really detracted from the story much.
InflatedChimp chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
The POV switches are working for me and are adding a nice extra perspective.
hukuna maFUCKINGtata chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
I loved how you portrayed Apollo in chapter 4 lol
Guest chapter 23 . 4/20/2015
Seth Reminds of of a kid who works so hard to get out from under his parent's shadow.
InfectedElite chapter 26 . 4/8/2015
Damn, I was hoping to see Seth get with Thalia. Really good story.
WingedKuriboh27 chapter 21 . 2/12/2015