Reviews for When the Moon Gleams
DarkShadow124 chapter 4 . 7/4
that's like the catch phrase for all cool uncles!
Kyza-20 chapter 19 . 2/19
I'm sorry I really am but this goddamned chapter infuriates me on so many levels basically all of Seth's problems could have been fixed if Artemis had just told the goddamn truth
MasterTrident chapter 17 . 1/4
Just for the record, Artemis never swore an oath. Rather she was given freedom by an oath Zeus swore to her per one of her three requests; a bow made of moonlight (which is ironically golden); a group of 60 virgin nymph to be her handmaidens (now the hunters); and Zeus to swear never to force or allow to be forced to marry or lose her virginity to a man. She can if she wishes, but she doesn't have to. As far as I remember, Athena never swore an oath either. Hestia was the only one to swear an actual oath of maidenhood.

Of course, you are way too far in this story to do anything about this, but just keep it in mind if you decide to start a new story.

Great writing so far!
Kyogre2 chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
Nice Harry Potter reference
Kyogre2 chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
my birthday is also December twenty should you make it a triple?
Sicof this chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
I would have gone with she hits like a girl
GentleRage chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
Nice bit of resolution in this chapter! Also, a demigod trainer? Alright, I'm down for that; I can't wait to read your next installment.
GentleRage chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Familial progress!
GentleRage chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
Nice explanation about Seth's abilities. Even with the uncertain aspects to his potential you made them believable (Poseidon's caveat). Also, kudos on the prophecy; I haven't seen a fan-made prophecy fit so well in a story in awhile.
InsightfullyDepressed chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Do i even need to say it? No i dont, you ruined your main caracter you destroied his origin like it was chalk and now the hatred for a god( which is something riduculously rare in this site) that led me to this story is GONE! So please oh wise one, please tell me what happens next, let me guess Seth gets all buddy up with everyone and then he goes on to be the BLIND TOOL he was supposed to be and willingly off himself for his Gods, am i right?
Unbeliavable.
InsightfullyDepressed chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
OH NO NO NO NO! Why? Why did you do this? I bloody knew it! The moment Apollo said "the truth" i knew you would hrt this story by turning Artemis into some poor victim and that after a big ass sob story Seth would totally forgive her and LET GO OF HIS HATRED!
I will try the next chapter but i already know what will happen, and its soo heartbreaking
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
Hey, so I don't like reviewing stories right in the middle of reading them (because the lack of info will probably make me look like a dumbass with all of my assumptions) but I just wanted to get it out that I love your story, and I hope that Seth an Artemis can truly reconcile one day. I know a lot of your readers want Seth to 'give the gods what they deserve', but it would be so sad I don't think my bloody heart could take it. :(
I love Seth too - despite his hate for Aphrodite, I kinda want to see a little romance. (No one in particular really strikes me as 'for Seth', but I'm not too concerned)
I also haven't read any fics from this fandom in literal eons, but I'm glad you were my refresher!
I also have a thing for Ocs, and usually they're female, but this perfect - I love that Seth is a boy.
Anyways, I'll review again later when I'm all caught up, but I just wanted to say that you're an amazing author and I really enjoy reading your work!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Ah ah take that Artemis !
InflatedChimp chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
Well this series has stayed strong and ends on a good high note, until the epilogue anyway. Great stuff so far :)
InflatedChimp chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
These Artemis POVs have been really good and is one of the best parts of the series.