Reviews for The Locked Room
alljuststories chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Oh wow... this is amazing. It's one of those fics where you want to stop reading because you know that the protagonist is going to be doomed to fail utterly and tragically, but you just can't stop ;) I stayed up until one last night reading. Love it.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Keatinge chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Sorry I just got around to reading this! I was in a play that just finished so I finally have time to relax :)
Wow. I know, it's starting I become cliche. But... Here, I'll change it up: YAY! It was an amazing ride that I cherished all the way! Thank you yet again for your amazingness! :)
City of Lunatics chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
SHARKS HAVE TEETH! wow! I would never have guessed! Oh god this is brilliant!
Alikai chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Oh... It's over...
Brilliant story! You did wonderfully! I can't wait to read what else you write!
Congrats on making such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
That was awesome. You write Jim really well. Really captured the FLD well. :) Keep up the awesome work!
mylia11 chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
This was great. So sad it's over. Keep writing!
Alikai chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Sorry bout not reviewing in a while! Been a bit of a read and run for me, really. But, I can assure you that I've been absolutely in love with this story, and I'm sad to see that you're working on the closing scenes! I'm in love with this story.
Rockabella Suzy chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Infinitely fantastic. You have earned a loyal fan )
phanpiggy chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Nicely played, Moriarty, nicely played.
me.fergie chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
Oh oh. Now it happened. Now the story is over :( I'm literally almost crying.

Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart. This has been an amazing story. I think I said all of it already at least once in my reviews, but, good lord, this was one of the best stories I've ever read (and I don't mean here on the site, I mean in general). I don't know what I'm gonna do now that I know when I update my inbox there will be no more chapters to this story. Sad weeks ahead, I guess.

I really don't know what else I can write here. I could praise the idea, the story, the style, but I've done it before, and really, unlike Dr Watson, I don't know enough words in the English language to describe your greatness.

So please accept this humble review as being from the depths of my heart. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

love, fergie

PS: You are being really mean for not telling me what I so desperately want to know. But I still admire you.
sevenpercent chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
This writing is orgasmic. I mean it. This is even better than your previous stories, and they were the best thing on Sherlock Fanfic. You create yourself a locked room of a story and then figure the way out, without tipping your hand too early, so the surprise is still there in the sting of the tail (tale?) Brilliant...I cannot wait for the sequel when Big Brother has to confess to Sherlock just how badly wrong this went!
CSRoche chapter 18 . 10/29/2012
You're a genius. Seriously. I can't even begin to explain how much I've enjoyed this - I'd start counting the ways but there'd probably be an internet-restraining order at the end of it.

Again, you're a genius. Thank you.
Pilikia18 chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
I'm in awe at how well you write Moriarty. Utterly brilliant!
phanpiggy chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Now I really want a bacon sandwich...
You know, you write the character of Moriarty so well... The complete insanity and brilliance and downright terrifying cruelty... It's almost too good... Makes me question if you're a raging psychopath yourself!