Reviews for Revenge of Experimentational Proportions
Lucenthia chapter 28 . 10/9/2013
...what!?
Wow, I'm going to review for both Experimentation and this one. First of all, it was all very descriptive, and I definitely felt emotional reading the torture and all that. It's hard to define, but I definitely felt something. It was... nice to read.
Still, I'd imagine Vanitas a little more messed up if he'd been messed with for more than a decade. It could have been interesting writing from the viewpoint of a traumatized kid.
Personally I found this story a little flat compared to experimentation, because there wasn't much description. I was kind of hoping that the incarnations of Organization XIII would be able to put up a fight, but Vanitas was able to slaughter all of them. Also, more moments between Vanitas and Namine would have made her betrayal (which I still don't really get) more meaningful. Did Namine actually betray Vanitas? If she didn't, then why did she bring him to Xemnas, and if she did, why did she help him at the end?
Also, the twist with Sora was unexpected. Maybe a little more talking with Sora and Vanitas on "the other side" would have helped. I hope you don't mind me sounding so critical.
Still, the last bit at the end was sweet and touching. I was grinning at the end despite the sad events that had just happened. This was an interesting take on Vanitas, and I thought it was expressed across to us readers well. The execution could have done with a little work, but this was a while back, so I'm sure you've improved since then.
Keep it up!
Namine031898 chapter 28 . 7/20/2013
Not... sure how to feel 'bout that. :/
TWO OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS DIED. D:
BUT XEMNAS IS ALSO DEAD. :D
The end result looks like this: ._.
With fifty million tears. TTT_TTT
Of happiness. :')
Translation: Loved. Everything. You don't usually see this Vanitas very often, where he's protective of his family and friends while still managing to keep his overall personality. :3
And usually, I don't tend to like stories where Sora (or for that matter, ANY of my favourite characters) die, but the contents of the story were so awesome I couldn't stop reading. And I loved it. Nice job. :)
Namine031898 chapter 24 . 7/20/2013
I just can't stop smiling at that last line... :D
For some reason, I just absolutely love it when people put in something the character actually said in the game into the story.
But NAMINE YOU STUPID LITTLE TRAITOR! I'd expect it from Riku (-.-), but YOU!?
Whatever, YOU TELL HIM, VANI! }:D
Namine031898 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Vani... :'(
I'LL LISTEN TO YOU, VANI! :DDD *Creepy over-obsessed fangirl smile*
But, seriously. Sora! Stop being a jerk and say something to him!
Unless something is blocking the connection..?
Guest chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
Xemnas got shot in the face and maybe died, vanitas died from getting stab in the chest and sora from getting stabbed through vanitas chest wound
Shiori Yomu chapter 28 . 10/30/2012
Wait, what? What?! Erm...I didn't quite understand a little bit, but Vanitas and Sora died...I'm confused whether I should be sad about it or be...neutral.
RNSVCZ chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Woah, sudden ending... not sure if I like it or not... :/
xxIAmTheSkyxx chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Oh. My. God. It's over already? D: It's too soon! Such a sad ending too, this isn't fair T_T
I absolutely loved reading this fic from beginning to end, and the prequel to this too. I can't wait to see what you'll write in the future! Keep it up! :D
NightOwl904 chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Great ending! This story kept me on my toes!
TwilightFright chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Aww, that's so sweet. But what happen to Namine? Xemnas? Oh don't tell me that Xemnas didn't die like Sora and Vanitas.
Fluoricia chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
What? So they end up all dead?
Justice Tokidoki chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
*blinks* uh...okay, that was sad. I mean...wow, so...man...

Pretty good chapter but...hmmm, the ending...just...

This...is the end? I can't believe it's over already! DX well, good job with finishing the story.
TWI1IGHTMAST3R chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
What?! The end?! Wait a sec, I'm a little confused, did Sora and Vantias both just die?!
TWI1IGHTMAST3R chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
SORA!?
Justice Tokidoki chapter 27 . 10/28/2012
Yes, that's right! Kick his butt!

I love rescue missions XD and of course Sora is awesome in this.