Reviews for Beyond Entrapment
Intrigued
KayleneH chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Hehe
LexisMom chapter 25 . 4/17/2019
Overall, I really liked the story. You write well and it was easy to “see” what was happening. The only part I didn’t care for was how manipulative Jack came across when trying to convince Sam to not go through with the abortion. It’s like he stopped seeing how much she was violated and focused only on what he wanted. That being said, I still couldn’t put it down until the end! I hope you write a sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2019
Loved all this story, you said you may do a second part to this did you? PLEASE!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 25 . 1/8/2018
This was awesome, I greatly enjoyed reading it. Very real emotions, practically poured out of my screen. Fantastic read.
iveta88 chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
"Give her to me" and that "Goodbye" part broke my heart. Seriously. I am a huge Sam/Jack shipper so I have to admit I cried while reading this.

But the whole story is simply awesome. Great idea with the nebula and Asgard experiments...
QueenNaberrie chapter 25 . 11/18/2017
Aww. Although Sam was impregnated against her will as part of a rogue Asgard experiment, it was definitely a blessing in disguise. With Jack being Grace's dad, they were forced to explore their feelings for each other and making the best of a bad situation. :,) Thank you for sharing this well written and well thought-out story.
Tony7323 chapter 25 . 1/4/2017
Another fantastic story I really loved a lot i was very well written... But I was hoping for an epilogue about the baby being born...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2016
This is a great story so far. When is Jacob going to get involved?
CharlotteAshmore chapter 25 . 2/2/2016
Fantabulous read!
CharlotteAshmore chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
YESSSSSSSSSS! omg i love this story :D
Nan3da chapter 25 . 1/25/2016
Hi! I have an account here, however I do not remind my login, so... Here I am.
I'd like to tell you that this fanfiction is awsome. Unfortunately in my language there's just a few fanfics, thus I have to search in English, and I founded this one! I have never read a fic so great like this, it's a story that envolves us in a very different way. I have to assume I have even cried while I was reading and makes me think about some values, therefore, thank you about it! And just one more thing, my English improvred a lot while I was reading.
Oh, when I remember my login I'd like to talk to you, because I'd like to translate this fanfic to portuguese, my idiom, but I'd like to speak about this in private.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
Loved it. I really appreciate your use of science.
SG1Lover14 chapter 25 . 7/20/2015
Great fic! it definitely kept me on my toes
LadyOthala chapter 25 . 6/28/2015
Wow... Is there a sequel?