Reviews for The Fallen Legacies: Earth 2
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
UPZATTE!
MaraudersinKonoha chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Wow this is really good!
Can't wait till your next update!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Hmm, I'm guessing that The Mentor is either Brandon, Adam, or Pittacus. Am I right?

Note: I haven't read IANF Earth 2 chapter 19 to end.
setrakusra999kill chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
this is great just like earth 2. can't wait till the next chapter
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
This is such a brilliant story. Very well executed on all sides, through the different point of views and with the foreshadowing. This story has not been updated in ages, however...I really, REALLY hope for you to continue! This, along with your Earth 2 story, is incredible! :)
4-6-8-10 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Fantastic insight original and innovative but regular updates would be appreciated. I know this may be tough with your other story but please try to get a chapter out this is a great story and you will be a great writer so please keep writing.
Bob chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Interesting but minimal detail I think the story will be very good as it progresses though. I'm guessing that Lupas master is Setrakus ra?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Love this, please update more frequently. Is this an AU by the way?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
LandofMidnightRain chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I enjoyed reading this! It's like a prequil to your Earth 2 fic. I like it! Also, it tells me that Lupa IS a bad guy! Yeah!
Anyway, I can't wait for more!
MidnightRain
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I already hate the person telling the story. HOW COULD THEY BETRAY LORIEN!?
But I love how this explains why the Elders were absent during lorien's invasion, and the flash of white light that Henri tells John\Four about. Good story so far!
It's going to be a long month until you update...