Reviews for The Sandlot 4: Another Swing at the Bat
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS SEEEEEEEEEE PUT DANA IN! AND SHE DOESN"T LIKE DAVID. I think Bavid is a good ship name. Decky doesn't seem well, right. And can she have a crush on the boy who is narrarating?
Lily chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
I'm the one who created Dana, and I think a good ship name is eathier
Bavid
or Beckid
or Davy
who knows but if u like any of these ship names PLEEAAASSSE put in Dana
Lily chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
um, can you add a character? Can I give u one?
Name: Dana Ryder
Age: 12
Looks: has curly black hair, black eyes, and light skin
Personality: VERY smart, people do make fun of her, she is shy, talented, and sweet
Clothes: normally she has farm girl clothes, she did grow up in the country and her grandparents owned a farm
Hobbies: definatly BASEBALL, and she is good at singing, she does play on the guitar and the piano
Bio: Her mom died from cancer when she was young. Her father was in the military and she needed someone to be with, so she was sent to live with her grandparents. She loves them very much. They needed to move because they had to sell the farm. They live near the Sandlot. Her grandparents do have a few chicken pens. They never escape. And they like to listen to her singing. Also, can you make up a crush for her please(if u put her that is)
Extra: people call her a freak because she can levitate objects with her mind. She tends to look up to Becky and is Rile's best friend(when they meet and Riles looks up to Dana)
kmp chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Sorry my review is very late but I liked this chapter and I look like this :) exept human
God'sgirlforever chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
This is pretty good. I love David and Becky hating each other so much.
eastern-tennis1621 chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
I am excited about this story! Update soon!
Becky chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I love this story and i think u should make the year 1980 because the 3 movie was in 1976 right?
Ariana chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Loved the story and I can give you a suggestion for the enemy of the Sandlot
Name: Kyle
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Enemies: the Sandlot
and they can meet when the gang is playing baseball. You could make him say: well, only loosers have a baseball team with girls
Dana chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
wow. great chapter! You know, i love this story and it is really good. I think u should continue. You could make this a mixture of the Sandlot 1 2 and 3. Great story
kmp chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Finally a fan-fic that doesn't involve someone falling for Benny! Also I love how it's in the point of view of a guy! There isn't all that many of them.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012