Reviews for Bonds of an Uzumaki
Madgormley chapter 6 . 3/2
excellent story i must say i have really enjoyed it and i will be looking forword to seeing more updatews for this in future
Dark Inari Of The Fist chapter 6 . 2/22
Now it's getting interesting.
turtle329 chapter 1 . 2/15
Good stuff.
DragonPony022 chapter 6 . 2/9
Well I have to say this is a interesting story. I do wonder why he doesn't see Naruhi in a romantic light. I mean I would think he would see her in a romantic light much more then his other two sisters. She was the one there for him and close to him when none of his other family was. Maybe they both haven't noticed it yet, when they meet again who knows.I wonder what the other girls are doing during this time as well. I am also trying to figure out why Sakura changed personality and now seems to be outcasting herself with her old friends. I hope it is something her mother worked up to try to get in with the Uchiha.

Anyway interesting story can't wait to see more
Good story but, overpowered much?
SpartacuS246 chapter 6 . 2/2
How's the next update coming along?
dadofmad007 chapter 6 . 1/27
wow
Demonick Angel chapter 6 . 1/25
Good job with the story so far it's really interesting and I cant wait till the next chapter please update soon
Ya know inari is my fav Japanese god, cause of foxs and pranksters they are so i imagine a pretty good guy he is
envy34 chapter 6 . 1/10
cant wait for a new chapter, and I am looking forward to seeing what shadow Kushina has done to the real Kushina.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 1/8
Wow... All of these crossovers just killed the fic for me.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 1/8
An awesome third chapter, but I disliked the end with Kyuu and Yukikaze turning on Naruto in favor of Inari... Yeah he's their patron god and all... but he didn't stay with them, save them, forgive them...
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 1/8
Fantastic second chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 1/8
Yay! An awesome take on this type of plot, I am loving it! But I would greatly love seeing more Minato and Kushina bashing, especially that of the bastard Minato - I always hated that fucking prick, even in canon.
Ultimate-fangirl-of-fanfics chapter 4 . 1/2
OMFG OMFG HALO! I LOVE Halo! Its, like, the funnest game on Earth! I spazzed when the Halo reference popped up!