Reviews for Bonds of an Uzumaki
A Critic chapter 5 . 3/17
To be blunt as all hell I gotta say that your story is a utter piece of shit. I'm not even joking. I've read some shit fanfics but yours takes the cake as the worst fanfic I've ever had the misfortune of reading. To be honest I was kinda weary of it when I saw the description but as I started reading it I honestly started to enjoy it.

...And then these other characters from other series just suddenly showed up and completely ruined the story for me. Didn't you even think of putting that in the description at all? I can now saw that I will no longer be reading the rest of this fanfic. I would advise you to change up your story description.

Props though for Hazama being in there.

— AZ
GentlestCobra2 chapter 6 . 3/11
Great make more chapters
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/10
Me gusta
Silverwolf3351 chapter 6 . 3/9
your update is way over due!
WTF chapter 1 . 3/7
You should also put it in your summer that he fucks his mother and sister...

You have problems.
*Clears throat* THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TO MUCH READING. IF YOU THINK THAT IS SO KISS MY A$$
Madgormley chapter 6 . 3/2
excellent story i must say i have really enjoyed it and i will be looking forword to seeing more updatews for this in future
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 6 . 2/22
Now it's getting interesting.
turtle329 chapter 1 . 2/15
Good stuff.
DragonPony022 chapter 6 . 2/9
Well I have to say this is a interesting story. I do wonder why he doesn't see Naruhi in a romantic light. I mean I would think he would see her in a romantic light much more then his other two sisters. She was the one there for him and close to him when none of his other family was. Maybe they both haven't noticed it yet, when they meet again who knows.I wonder what the other girls are doing during this time as well. I am also trying to figure out why Sakura changed personality and now seems to be outcasting herself with her old friends. I hope it is something her mother worked up to try to get in with the Uchiha.

Anyway interesting story can't wait to see more
Good story but, overpowered much?
SpartacuS246 chapter 6 . 2/2
How's the next update coming along?
dadofmad007 chapter 6 . 1/27
wow
Demonick Angel chapter 6 . 1/25
Good job with the story so far it's really interesting and I cant wait till the next chapter please update soon
Ya know inari is my fav Japanese god, cause of foxs and pranksters they are so i imagine a pretty good guy he is